Disney Vloggers #3 Paris or a cruise it's all about those views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Working in education we could easily take the time off, and could easily afford to do it. We wont because it isn't the right thing to do given the situation out there and here to be honest with you. I don't have to wear a mask in shops legally but I do as it still seems the correct thing to do to protect everyone!
and the reality about why it’s bad in Florida is that the governor doesn’t care. He removed mask mandates and people didn’t want vaccines at the rate they should have.

hospitals are reporting that more than 90% Of their hospitalisations and serious illness are unvaccinated people.

uk visitors who have followed guidelines, coming from a country with a lower case rate, who have tested before arrival, been in a non EU or Schengen country and choose to wear a mask there will in reality not hugely impact the general case spread which is actually already of prevalence in the community.

It’s been said so many times by our own public health teams and acknowledged by the CDC that double vaccinated people are at lowest risk from serious illness. That will be the whole basis for opening up travel corridors with the USA again.

im largely playing devils advocate here. I’m not going, I can’t do these long stays from work, but the only real difference I will see in future is that we wouldn’t have to go via a middle country.

But when the travel opens up again, all other requirements will remain - negative testing, vaccination, masks on flights, etc etc.

Get Binky? More like Get Fucked you selfish tossers!

The fact they've put 'important announcement'. Erm Binks mate, unless you're announcing a cure for cancer, it's not fecking important babe.
I can’t stand these tossers either 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I will never forget when Del cashed in on his video of him on the Star Flyer after LadBible shared it 🤣

20F5E0B3-3ED3-433F-8581-DAE22B6678A6.png

Such a bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see Europe has just removed the US from the safe list
the reality is that any EU member state has the ability to make their own changes based on this recommendation and it’s rumoured that follows up on this is likely to Introduce entry restrictions for unvaccinated visitors which pose by far the largest risk. for which Germany already has done ahead of this change of position, and France/Italy already have restrictions in place needing health passports or restrict activities and attraction access for those without vaccination.

The fact that people are willing to go through the back door shows it’s just for vlog opportunities. Pathetic life to lead. there are green list countries they could go to if they really need an escape from reality but the fact they’re finding loopholes to enter the USA to go to wdw smacks of desperation for views. theyd Be the first to complain how selfish people are if their family contracted Covid from someone doing similar. I would go as far as to say I hope they get Covid but that’s not fair on the innocent people they’ll encounter on their journey home

Reactions: 14
All these back door visitors...I sincerely hope their next shite is a hedgehog! It’s beyond selfish, self centred and the height of stupidity to go there with how things are both in the US and U.K.

No grapes here, I could find the money if I wanted that badly to go BUT I want to be safe and moreover my child and other people to be safe. We‘ve just been on holiday but to a safe area and took all precautions and followed all regulations.

Selfish arseholes. Just shows their true colours if any ‘influencers’ do this and they should lose their platform tbh if they do.

Reactions: 12
just sounds like a lot of sour grapes from people on here who can’t take the time off to go for that long.
I really don’t think that’s the case.

As I have explained on another thread discussing this, I have the money in the bank to quite easily go and sit in an Airbnb or hotel in a green country for 2 weeks, I also work from home, so working remotely for that time period wouldn’t be an issue.

Will I be doing it for my upcoming trip in October?, no!

Just because you CAN do something, doesn’t mean you SHOULD!

I shudder to think what state the world would be in right now, if everyone had had that attitude over the past 18 months!

Reactions: 18
I really don’t think that’s the case.

As I have explained on another thread discussing this, I have the money in the bank to quite easily go and sit in an Airbnb or hotel in a green country for 2 weeks, I also work from home, so working remotely for that time period wouldn’t be an issue.

Will I be doing it for my upcoming trip in October?, no!

Just because you CAN do something, doesn’t mean you SHOULD!

I shudder to think what state the world would be in right now, if everyone had had that attitude over the past 18 months!
Someone’s tired.

Don’t get all the hate for the back door route. Id agree if people weren’t pouring into Florida from all the other US states and other countries such as Mexico etc. But the reality is they are. So if it’s permitted the effect is minimal for the locals unless they address all the other tourists too.

Reactions: 2
Imagine if we all were as selfish though and decided to back door it? Thank god most people who love Disney have other interests and a bit of common sense.

The fact they go around paying for coffee for the paramedics (on camera of course) who have been doing an amazing job saving people’s lives during the pandemic and then think it’s ok to be sneaky with how they get into Florida seems a little hypocritical to me!

Reactions: 10
I think what this proves is that people are so used to nanny state being told what to do that the second something isn't 'law' they think it's OK to go and do whatever you want without thinking of others or the bigger picture. Government's thinking that people can be trusted to use their common sense is possibly outdated.

The US government has decided they don't want people travelling from the UK, so some UK people have taken it upon themselves to think, ok I'm special and thus obviously doesn't apply to me so how can I get round this.

Considering how the vast majority felt our borders should have been closed in March 2020 and also in April this year to stop delta, its ironic they are trying to get round others rules.

The shift to an individualistic society is really starting to show its negative side.

Reactions: 11
Don’t get all the hate for the back door route. Id agree if people weren’t pouring into Florida from all the other US states and other countries such as Mexico etc. But the reality is they are. So if it’s permitted the effect is minimal for the locals unless they address all the other tourists too.
It’s permitted for US citizens of other states and Mexico, so they can go. They don’t want UK and Europe in there yet though so absolutely we should NOT go. A lot of people who are willing to bresk that by slipping in via. Erico or wherever also possibly can be deemed to be people who would break or not uphold other rules too like mask wearing, distancing etc so they’re even riskier. When things get better it will open up, why they can’t just wait like the rest of us is ridiculous. I actually have a Florida trip booked, pre-pandemic which I should have been on by now but have moved it I think 3 times so far, maybe 4 and it’s set for next April now as it stands. I would think I will get it moved when the flight dates are up to October next year, am hopeful things will be sorted by then. If they’re not then will just keep moving it and waiting patiently.

Reactions: 3
just sounds like a lot of sour grapes from people on here who can’t take the time off to go for that long.
Oh it's definitely not sour grapes from me.. I'm in a lucky position where I have around 8 weeks worth of annual leave a year but it's more of the case that the world is still in the midst of a pandemic and it's only getting worse again.... so it's more of the fact that if people want to go out of their way by flying via another country to go to a theme park to line the pockets of baldy chapek then shame on them as it will all be for the clout. It's not as if the parks are going anywhere anytime soon, just ride the wave like everyone else imho.

Reactions: 5
Exactly. And when more people do it and if they get turned away, lose money, or get insurance invalid...who will their audience blame. If they do do it I hope they're very open about what risks they are taking to be transparent
They won't get turned away as the US allows us Brits and Eu national to enter the US this way. People may not like it and see it as shady but it is a legitimate way into the US and nothing wrong with that if you have the time and money to do it. People seem against it because they cannot afford to do it themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.