Disney Vloggers #2 Ears We Ego Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there some media event this weekend at Disneyland? Kind of coincidence Ryno, Dev, JoJo and Kyle so far are all there.

Definitely suspicious. I reckon she probably got him a spare vaccine if she has nurse friends in clinics. Anything for the Disney content. That 4 night cruise must be costing a fortune. Plus a cruise in October and one in February. Wonder if she’s smuggling drugs out with those candles - as a nurse’s wage isn’t paying for all that 😂
Neither is her you-tube.
Such a desperado.

Soooo The Cringeshaws have done a supposedly last minute live to celebrate 1k subscribers but they had forty pounds worth of balloons in the background 🤔

If they are telling the truth and it was unplanned then they have spent the week surrounded by helium toasting THEMSELVES.
Proper begs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Neither is her you-tube.
Such a desperado.
I wonder if they’re becoming another family getting themselves into debt in order to fund ‘content’. Especially given she’s so desperate to get the first vlog out while they’re still on the ship 😂

Reactions: 3
I think yaz and cash’s DLP trip vlogs are a complete flop because I think more people in the U.K. are currently more interested in the Disney magic at sea cruises.

Reactions: 5
I think yaz and cash’s DLP trip vlogs are a complete flop because I think more people in the U.K. are currently more interested in the Disney magic at sea cruises.
Agreed, hence Crapilly Ever After being so desperate to get on board

• Haha
Reactions: 6
what’s the bet they’ll also do a UK cruise? I think they most probably would have done if they knew they could be the first ones for it! Too bad for them some actual cast Members got there first ! 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.