Disney Vloggers #10 Desperate for fame, they have no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what disneyhannah does? How do they afford all the trips? Been on like 5 in 3 months and now off to cali!
Less than 10k followers and 3k on YouTube. So it's not social media money.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what disneyhannah does? How do they afford all the trips? Been on like 5 in 3 months and now off to cali!
Credit cards? 🧐 I often wonder the same with a lot of Vloggers.. I feel like they’re all constantly battling each other to look the best even if it means getting into a life time of debt

Sorry I’m sure it’s been discussed here before but how much time do some of these people get off work!!!! The bloody state of some of them honestly 🤢
That is one thing I have never been able to fathom either.

Credit cards? 🧐 I often wonder the same with a lot of Vloggers.. I feel like they’re all constantly battling each other to look the best even if it means getting into a life time of debt
It is all about keeping up with the Jones's.
It's pathetic.

Reactions: 3
Some use credit cards as a desperate measure, but many just either have well paid jobs or are well off in the first place. There will always be someone better off than you.

they work in some kind of accounting/finance self employed I think but they do have a boss/manager who said they could work early in mornings and they went to parks later on. Guessing with good incomes between them and no kids they can afford it, we could go more if we didn’t have kids and commitments like a mortgage lol 😂 that or they stick everything on credit cards and use the miles towards their flights or something. I Couldn’t be arsed staying at Rosen working at like 4am US time like one of their previous trips but each to their own. to say she does make up on the side is a joke, she’s a constant shiny Oompa Loompa and that orange filter she uses on everything makes it even worse.
Would make much more interesting vlogs if they explained how they obtain so much travel in a year and actually share tips etc but it’s the same old boring stuff every time. They must be completely uncultured to be that free to travel and only go between the same places. what a yawn fest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Some use credit cards as a desperate measure, but many just either have well paid jobs or are well off in the first place. There will always be someone better off than you.
this - there’s a bit of an obsession on here about money, the fact is the same in life, there will always be someone with more money and in different life circumstances to others.

this - there’s a bit of an obsession on here about money, the fact is the same in life, there will always be someone with more money and in different life circumstances to others.
It was just a question. I know nobody owes anyone anything. But sometimes it's good to see how people afford things if they are willing to share. Budgeting tools etc. Especially in a cost of living crisis. If they can afford to go on so many holidays and their work is flexible then good for them.

Reactions: 8
I think the confusion comes from the vloggers who work regular jobs and live in modest homes but can afford to take multiple luxury holidays each year. I don't think anyone begrudges those who can afford to do it but it does leave questions especially when they are all quick to state they are on 'budget trips' which is all a scam to get views and to seem relatable.
And don't forget all the tat they spend fortunes on such as lounge fly bags and all that shite.

Reactions: 7
Not a brag but I’ve been to Disney over 15 times never been on splash mountain, never appeals to me
I've been a similar number of times, had only ridden maybe 3 times.

We just watched the travel day which I always think is a good indicator of a vlogger. He likes to complain I'll say that, yet another vlogger who complains about plane food but still eats every scrape. She doesn't speak I don't think she said one thing the whole video so it's a no from us.
My opinion to my travel companions on plane food is usually, 'yeah that's alright for plane food'. Certainly not vlog-worthy!

As in, it's better than licking the sole of my shoe, but not as good as eating in an actual restaurant. It fills a gap, I didn't have to make it myself, and I didn't get food poisoning as its always well over cooked. Can't ask for much more.

---

Sorry I’m sure it’s been discussed here before but how much time do some of these people get off work!!!! The bloody state of some of them honestly 🤢
Depends on your job, I can apply to my company to work remotely in another country, it varies based on visa and tax limits. Just lucky enough it's a benefit I have.

It was just a question. I know nobody owes anyone anything. But sometimes it's good to see how people afford things if they are willing to share. Budgeting tools etc. Especially in a cost of living crisis. If they can afford to go on so many holidays and their work is flexible then good for them.
If I was a vlogger, I'd be open about my situation. Everyone is on the same page then, and their thoughts can be straight forward. Like 'This family works hard to take a once in a lifetime trip', 'This couple is loaded, has their adulting at home in order and are lucky to go regularly', and my favourite - 'This vlogger is lying through their teeth, their life is a mess and their inconsistent message make me not believe a word they say'.

I think the confusion comes from the vloggers who work regular jobs and live in modest homes but can afford to take multiple luxury holidays each year. I don't think anyone begrudges those who can afford to do it but it does leave questions especially when they are all quick to state they are on 'budget trips' which is all a scam to get views and to seem relatable.
And don't forget all the tat they spend fortunes on such as lounge fly bags and all that shite.
Just gotta own your situation!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Random thought, if Yaz and Ash came back tomorrow, would people still hate them? Would they still get backlash?
Personally I don’t think they’d come back now after everything that happened, just curious on people’s thoughts.

Random thought, if Yaz and Ash came back tomorrow, would people still hate them? Would they still get backlash?
Personally I don’t think they’d come back now after everything that happened, just curious on people’s thoughts.
I don't think they'd get backlash from the vloggers. Just regular people.

I agree, they won't as they can't afford to damage their clothing 'brand' 'business' 'income' swindle.

Depends on your job, I can apply to my company to work remotely in another country, it varies based on visa and tax limits. Just lucky enough it's a benefit I have.
Very true and I’ve probably asked a question that I could have answered by looking at my own situation. My husband works in U.S with an office just outside of Tampa, he obviously has a visa and all his flights are paid for. If he had an AP he could be in once a month if he wanted. However he would not be welcome back home 🤣

Reactions: 1
I wouldn't mind. It wasn't great what they did but I think the backlash from the other vloggers was fuelled by jealousy. They all wanted to be the first ones back to get that all important content.

Do the burgesses have their on thread, honestly compelled viewing.! Thought Ohana of three were bad

Reactions: 1
Scum of the earth and everything that is wrong with Disney vloggers all wrapped up in one package! Needless to say I wouldn’t welcome them back! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wouldn't mind. It wasn't great what they did but I think the backlash from the other vloggers was fuelled by jealousy. They all wanted to be the first ones back to get that all important content.
I think it was mainly the lies they said to cover things up. Saying that Yaz was having an operation and went to Paris then for health reasons but they just wanted to be the first in DLP.
No doubt people were jealous, but doesn’t make what they did right

Reactions: 4
Well they were super smug about it and don’t forget yaz had an operation that meant she couldn’t travel then a week later they were in DLP.
They lied a lot from what I sore of them.

I think it was mainly the lies they said to cover things up. Saying that Yaz was having an operation and went to Paris then for health reasons but they just wanted to be the first in DLP.
No doubt people were jealous, but doesn’t make what they did right
I didn't say that it was right and agree with you but my point is that most of the others vloggers would have done it and only got arsey because they wanted the views and subscriptions that being first back would have inevitably generated.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.