Disney Vloggers #10 Desperate for fame, they have no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So who is everyone watching that isn’t strictly a Disney Vlogger?! Preferably no one with kids, or if you can direct me to a tattle thread of recommendations?

So who is everyone watching that isn’t strictly a Disney Vlogger?! Preferably no one with kids, or if you can direct me to a tattle thread of recommendations?
I quite like Mark & Gem, though they do do some Disney vlogs it's mainly general vlogging.

Reactions: 2
I quite like Mark & Gem, though they do do some Disney vlogs it's mainly general vlogging.
They were one of the first Orlando vloggers that I watched. Always used to enjoy their content in an era prior to the market being saturated. Unfortunately I cannot watch them anymore for their home vlogs as they live constantly in a shithole. Mess everywhere, dirty house. Gemma just lays down on the sofa all the time (even to eat dinner 😳) and both always look an absolute mess. They are referred to as Wayne and Waynetta Slob in our household. When they do leave the house all they do is go on a pub crawl and have about 10 pints each! Judging by the size of them I think they need to cut that out as they are heart attacks waiting to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They were one of the first Orlando vloggers that I watched. Always used to enjoy their content in an era prior to the market being saturated. Unfortunately I cannot watch them anymore for their home vlogs as they live constantly in a shithole. Mess everywhere, dirty house. Gemma just lays down on the sofa all the time (even to eat dinner 😳) and both always look an absolute mess. They are referred to as Wayne and Waynetta Slob in our household. When they do leave the house all they do is go on a pub crawl and have about 10 pints each! Judging by the size of them I think they need to cut that out as they are heart attacks waiting to happen.
I am the same with these two. Enjoyed their Disney vlogs but then after the home vlogs, I just couldn't get how slob like they are out of my head 🙈

Reactions: 1
Awww only problem there is the Heathers are Wayne and Waynetta Slob and it’s already stuck 😭

Reactions: 2
I always reply to people's rants with that, because it's true!
During lockdowns and restricted park access, Sam4God constantly used to worry about Disney not making enough money. Like, wtf?? Your beloved cast members didn’t get paid enough even before the pandemic, maybe worry about that.

Reactions: 3
haha tbf to Gemma I think she works in retail so is on her feet most of the day when she's at work. I like them though I think they're very down to earth and no airs or graces compared to most disney vloggers

How are the jokes from Stoke getting the views and comments? Possibly 2 of the fakest most useless vloggers ever.
Good to see you back

As for the Jokes ... its amazing what money can buy
---
Wish Carina would come on and tell us all about her LA holiday ... went from Insta as well as everything else but no doubt kept her Tattle account.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.