Disney/Victoria in Detail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
of course she will! Even if she has to quarantine for 14 days out there and then back home she won’t miss out on being one of the first to experience Disney in all it’s weirdness- she’s gagging for some content
She needs to get a visa first. Sadly for her UK citizens are still not allowed entry to the US. I was amazed that she acknowledged this in her last live, previously she seemed to think she could quarantine for 14 days.

Reactions: 1
Are the USA allowing flights from the U.K. in July?

to be honest I hope she does get to go, it will be very entertaining 😂🤣

not 👏 if 👏 you 👏bleeping👏 paid 👏me....

C60F4775-4A97-43F1-BD4B-724307A4299E.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I can't believe she made that animal crossing channel after I mentioned it on here, not going to let go of that grudge hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are the USA allowing flights from the U.K. in July?

to be honest I hope she does get to go, it will be very entertaining 😂🤣

not 👏 if 👏 you 👏bleeping👏 paid 👏me....

View attachment 145637
must admit I was thinking I hope she does get there and we can see her prove us all right, sweating and struggling underneath the masks, no guarantee of getting into parks, having to distance queue for her precious coffee, no loitering in random resort lobbies for a nana nap and not being allowed to touch the merch in the shops she will have had to join a virtual hours long queue for, wonder how many subscribers she will have "just bumped into" on those vlogs ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
must admit I was thinking I hope she does get there and we can see her prove us all right, sweating and struggling underneath the masks, no guarantee of getting into parks, having to distance queue for her precious coffee, no loitering in random resort lobbies for a nana nap and not being allowed to touch the merch in the shops she will have had to join a virtual hours long queue for, wonder how many subscribers she will have "just bumped into" on those vlogs ;)
To quote Vicki......
ITS THE DREAM 🤣😂🤣😂

Virgin Atlantic have announced today that they are resuming flights July 20th but that in no way means USA is open. We shall see I guess!
dammit, please open the boarders america,
love tattle life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
With the arsey mood she's been in on her latest lives, I wouldn't be surprised if Ian's on the phone the to US Embassy begging them to reopen the border so he can get some alone time 😂

• Haha
With the arsey mood she's been in on her latest lives, I wouldn't be surprised if Ian's on the phone the to US Embassy begging them to reopen the border so he can get some alone time 😂
I know, if that's what they show on camera can you imagine what life is like when it stops rolling?

Reactions: 2
Let’s just hope she doesn’t return from the USA and Ian’s gone blind!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Ah, so that's what she meant when she said Ian will be playing with his VR while she's out the flat 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So if she was so worried about going to see her best friend in a park because it’s all so scary...how on earth is she going to travel to the states and then be surrounded by HUNDREDS of people in a Disney park?

So if she was so worried about going to see her best friend in a park because it’s all so scary...how on earth is she going to travel to the states and then be surrounded by HUNDREDS of people in a Disney park?
Imagine all the moaning she’ll be doing about ‘other people not social distancing properly’ when she gets there.

• Haha
They’re dropping the Sunday lives after this week.

looks like they’re really pissed about what happened on Tuesday - no mention of it but they seemed different and lots of mentions of having a “hard week”

their flat is apparently a kip that needs cleaning and they’ve both gained too much weight so dropping one 8.30pm live will allow them to address this. 😬

still no treadmill but Victoria seems really down about her weight gain...... now she might be going to Disney 🤦‍♀️

looks like she’s all set to go in July!! And I didn’t see the chat but it seems she’s not getting a best response from the sheep about it (or they’re telling her to wait until later in the year?)

that was pretty boring,
More boring than usual. I zoned out. 😂

• Haha

looks like they’re really pissed about what happened on Tuesday - no mention of it but they seemed different and lots of mentions of having a “hard week”

their flat is apparently a kip that needs cleaning and they’ve both gained too much weight so dropping one 8.30pm live will allow them to address this. 😬

still no treadmill but Victoria seems really down about her weight gain...... now she might be going to Disney 🤦‍♀️

looks like she’s all set to go in July!! And I didn’t see the chat but it seems she’s not getting a best response from the sheep about it (or they’re telling her to wait until later in the year?)

that was pretty boring,
Totally agree with everything you've written but the last live I saw she seemed totally on board with the travel ban and seemed confused by why Virgin plan to restart flights. She was still holding out hope that Trump would end the travel ban by July but who knows?!

I also agree that she's been really heavily affected by the reaction to Tuesday's live. I think she lives so much in her little cosy bubble where the only criticism she gets is how damn boring her vlogs are. This has properly shaken her up where so many people called her out. And she knows they were right to do so.

Totally agree with everything you've written but the last live I saw she seemed totally on board with the travel ban and seemed confused by why Virgin plan to restart flights. She was still holding out hope that Trump would end the travel ban by July but who knows?!

I also agree that she's been really heavily affected by the reaction to Tuesday's live. I think she lives so much in her little cosy bubble where the only criticism she gets is how damn boring her vlogs are. This has properly shaken her up where so many people called her out. And she knows they were right to do so.
she seems to have been hit during the week with the realisation that she actually might be able to fly out on the 20th, and you can tell she’s really not ready for the heat or activity if that happens.

I think she’d convinced herself she wouldn’t be going until September so she’s now stressed she actually might need to go so much earlier 😬

• Haha

that was pretty boring,
They keep using this excuse that because the treadmill hasn’t turned up, they can’t exercise?! Go for a bloody walk outside!

I was we had a member on the zoom chats today 😂

Amy or Aoife where you at 😂

• Haha
So she's now getting more bleeping planners and was desperate to show us the stickers in her eric bleeping conran planners showing her reminders to drink water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.