Disney/Victoria in Detail #2 Leave my flat? That’s insane! Oh wait, Disney World is open? Get me on a plane!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would he agree to be on the channel or the patrion…..
or even do that explanation upload if he’d been ditched 😐 or look so ok with the situation. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
As much as Victoria annoys me I do think people should respect there request not to ask questions about the divorce on the live streams or videos not saying any off us would

Reactions: 3
As much as Victoria annoys me I do think people should respect there request not to ask questions about the divorce on the live streams or videos not saying any off us would
pretty sure most people would stay away from prying, important questions need to be asked like what’s your fav ride in magic kingdom? When is your next trip? What’s the first thing you’ll do when you back at Disney…….. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aw no! I feel really sad for them. How strange when they’d just bought a house. I imagine he will give her the DVC and keep paying for it, he seems that kind of guy….

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.