Disney Food Blog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wondered what people think of them?

They post good information and AJs voice in videos is perfect, but they also do so much click bait and seem to be on a hard sell sell sell on their merch at moment

Reactions: 1
I catch them on YouTube every now and again because as you say AJs voice is so calming! but they post SO MANY click bait Instagram stories a day!

Reactions: 4
I catch them on YouTube every now and again because as you say AJs voice is so calming! but they post SO MANY click bait Instagram stories a day!
Yeah their Instagram is ridiculous, all about driving clicks and visits with no real point

We used to watch them regularly but stopped a bit before lock down started as they were getting too click baity, long and repetitive. The actual blog online is great for things like flower and garden food booth information though!

Reactions: 3
I try and put their videos on for background noise, but even then I get a bit bored because they’re just a bit too long for me

And yeah, there’s a lot of clickbait! They must be raking it in though with the amount they upload and the views they get

I unsubscribed and unfollowed early in pandemic as I found their constant click bait when they didn't know more than anyone else of what was going on to be unprofessional, unethical and disrespectful to all the cast members losing their jobs.

I've recently refollowed on Instagram and resubscribed on YouTube as it's good background noise but my opinion hasn't changed all that much. Its a great idea for a blog but they are now getting too focused on clicks, ads and hits and lost the essence of what made them good

Reactions: 2
Their website is loaded with clickbait headlines. They also reportedly throw out a TON of food that they "review" so take that for what it's worth.

• Wow
Similar here I blocked at the start of covid due to all the click bait headlines, at that the comments were terrible with people complaining about the click bait etc.

I used to real enjoy the blog back in the day and it was so helpful when planning a trip (especially when you had free Disney dining)

Yeah it used to be so good and informative, and I still think it's a great idea for a blog and business, but these days you have to hunt for the legitimate useful information amongst all the 'non articles' and click bait. The website articles also have so many ads etc on just reading them can be tricky

See they are reaching a new low with mindfulness/are you ok/you're amazing type posts on the blog...conveniently followed by a sales plug or ad of course

Similar here I blocked at the start of covid due to all the click bait headlines, at that the comments were terrible with people complaining about the click bait etc.

I used to real enjoy the blog back in the day and it was so helpful when planning a trip (especially when you had free Disney dining)
Today's email headline was extra clickbaity "Beloved Show is CLOSING PERMANENTLY in Animal Kingdom". KiteTails sucked and I haven't met a person who beloved this show. From kits crashing, to just plain being lame, it was dumb and not beloved.

Reactions: 3
Today's email headline was extra clickbaity "Beloved Show is CLOSING PERMANENTLY in Animal Kingdom". KiteTails sucked and I haven't met a person who beloved this show. From kits crashing, to just plain being lame, it was dumb and not beloved.

The click bait in the disney community is like those naff sponsored posts you see on Facebook. Wdwnt and mice talk are also as bad

Reactions: 4