Discontinued things you wished would come back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rougeberry perfume from the body shop
Chicken tikka masala sizzle and stir jars of sauce, I actually emailed the company about these!
Calippo Shots
More magazine
I loved More magazine. I used to buy it every week but didn't know it would be discontinued, so went to the shop looking for it as I usually did , but it wasn't there. I was gutted when I found out haha

The Hairy Bikers did some low fat/calorie sauce pouches a few years ago. They were really nice

Reactions: 7
I came here to say this ☹ Did other countries have them besides Ireland? I was only small when they were still around, they were my favourite and then one day they just weren’t in the shop anymore.
Not sure, I'm in Ireland too.

OMG me too! Sooo many people don’t remember it at one point I thought I had made it up! Lol
The secret bar in the gold wrapper was from rowntrees, not cadburys. I always thought it was Cadbury too until I saw a picture recently.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Rougeberry perfume from the body shop
Chicken tikka masala sizzle and stir jars of sauce, I actually emailed the company about these!
Calippo Shots
More magazine
Bloody hell, sizzle and stir! I can still taste that flavour now🤤
Knorr-Sizzle---Stir-Tikka-M-jpg-1.jpg

Reactions: 6
Not sure, I'm in Ireland too.

The secret bar in the gold wrapper was from rowntrees, not cadburys. I always thought it was Cadbury too until I saw a picture recently.
I'm in Ireland too I think they where only a thing here

Reactions: 1
I really miss the old salon selectives shampoo and conditioner. It smelt amazing! Also Pantene done an ice shine hairspray that smelt gorgeous. It had ice cubes on the tin.
1DF3645E-ABB1-4581-A79A-9E2FF53A5B96.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone remember these biscuits where they were covered in chocolate on the outside, on the inside the top layer was a layer of bubbly chocolate on top of a biscuit. They were rectangle in shape I think. Not aero biscuits, or echo.

I cannot remember the name of them, but I do remember they were tasty 😂

So, I'll add those things to the list! Haha

White chocolate Mikado

Special K Creamy Berry Crunch Cereal - i miss that so bad. It was lovely warmed up too.

Special K Apple and Pear Bars

Special K Peach and Apricot Cereal

Salt and Vinegar Mini Ryvita crisp bags (they had so much flavour!)

Salt and Vinegar Crinkle Cut Mini Cheddars.

Prawn Cocktail Snack A Jacks (in bags)

Spicy Tomato Snack a Jacks (in bags)

Also Snack a Jack chocolate popcorn

Reactions: 2
Shaders were so cool! And then they had toners too. A girl I worked with briefly won a competition to be the "face" of shaders and toners - they basically took a photo of her and badly photoshopped different colour hair on her on the boxes that the sachets sat in on the shelf 🙈🤣

That's reminded me of Wells Colourmouse - now that was what all the cool girls used on their hair, especially the mahogany & red shades
That Wella colour Mousse in Chilli red was all the rage at my school.
I really miss Escada Ibiza Hippie perfume, it reminds me of my holiday in Magaluf. Ibiza Hippie during the day and Amor Amor at night :D
I remember this sparkling flavoured water in a glass bottle called Caledonian Clear, I used to feel so fancy drinking those. Nobody remembers it though.
Someone mentioned Flex shampoo, I loved the smell, I can still smell it now Amazon sell it but im not sure if its the same. L'Oreal Pumping Curls was THE spray when you had a perm, again i can still smell it now. I got Matey bubble bath a couple of years ago and I was disappointed that the original scent has gone.

I really miss the old salon selectives shampoo and conditioner. It smelt amazing! Also Pantene done an ice shine hairspray that smelt gorgeous. It had ice cubes on the tin. View attachment 391019
YES!! This smelt gorgeous. I can still remember the song on the advert haha I totally forgot about Patene Ice Shine, that smelt amazing too. I just remembered a few more things, Impulse Vanilla Kisses, Reef and Castaway alcopops and blue raspberry Panda Pop. I miss the pop man too.

Last edited:
Anyone remember these biscuits where they were covered in chocolate on the outside, on the inside the top layer was a layer of bubbly chocolate on top of a biscuit. They were rectangle in shape I think. Not aero biscuits, or echo.

I cannot remember the name of them, but I do remember they were tasty 😂

So, I'll add those things to the list! Haha
I loved these. I also loved m&s layered chocolate. It was dark milk and white. It was lush.

I really miss Escada Ibiza Hippie perfume, it reminds me of my holiday in Magaluf. Ibiza Hippie during the day and Amor Amor at night :D
I remember this sparkling flavoured water in a glass bottle called Caledonian Clear, I used to feel so fancy drinking those. Nobody remembers it though.
Someone mentioned Flex shampoo, I loved the smell, I can still smell it now Amazon sell it but im not sure if its the same. L'Oreal Pumping Curls was THE spray when you had a perm, again i can still smell it now. I got Matey bubble bath a couple of years ago and I was disappointed that the original scent has gone.

YES!! This smelt gorgeous. I can still remember the song on the advert haha I totally forgot about Patene Ice Shine, that smelt amazing too. I just remembered a few more things, Impulse Vanilla Kisses, Reef and Castaway alcopops and blue raspberry Panda Pop. I miss the pop man too.
I remember caledonian clear. I also loved wells colour mousse I had a red one and a plum one.

I used to love Raspberry Caledonian Clear!

I miss Watermelon bacardi breezers, smirnoff black ice, strawberry jelly and ice cream panda pop, impulse 02, and Ainsley Harriot had these pasta and sauce things where you made them in the cardboard tray they came in, my favourite was farfalle pasta with tomato and macarpone sauce. It was amazing but got discontinued about 8/9 years ago now

Cremola foam. Noodle doodle spaghetti. Secret chocolate bar and findus chilli beef French bread pizza.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.