Dirty cheat - how to tell his fiancé? 😭

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My brother in law is currently staying with my husband and I on holiday and his fiancé is at home as she’s working.

He’s been on bumble and tinder, I know for 100% because he matched/messaged one of my friends who then messaged me. He’s also now stayed out for the last two nights and come back in the morning….

He has said they are having problems and are going to break up etc but cheating is cheating. I did try to suggest to him if he is definitely breaking up then to do it while he’s away but he ‘cba with the hassle’ 🫣.

Previously I’ve told his fiancé about things and she always throws me under the bus which then strains my relationships with my husbands family and to some extent my husband. They’re all of the opinion to not get involved - a.k.a let the little 💩 get away with murder. He has cheated before and she does know but somehow between him, his parents and her parents they all convinced her to go back with him and then she was rather content once she got a ring.

He’s sneaky, has a private instagram with his fiancé on and a public ‘work’ account without her on. He’s covered his bases that whoever he’s cheating with wouldn’t accidentally find out.

Any ideas how to tell his fiancé anonymously without it coming back to me? 😭😭. Or should I just leave it? I feel like I’m keeping his dirty secrets 🤐

Maybe tell him you know what he’s been up to and give him x days to tell her or you will

Dont get involved. She's stayed with him before after him cheating, why would she leave him this time? Maybe she knows and has decided to make her peace with it. Whatever, it's way less messy to stay out of it.

Reactions: 25
I would want to know if I was being cheated on but given that she already knows he’s done this in the past she might still choose to stay with him anyway.

The truth will always come out in the end.

I would still tell her despite the fuss it causes.

I know its hard to sit by and let somebody get away with cheating but if it was me personally I wouldn't get involved. If she's turned a blind eye to he's cheating before she might do it this time too. I wouldn't want somebody else's problems to come between my husband and me or family.

Reactions: 10
I wouldnt get involved, but id also tell him to get t'duck out my house behaving like that.

Reactions: 8
Same as above. If he wants to cheat go duck off and stay somewhere else. Not on your watch.

Reactions: 5
If it was the first time he’d cheated I’d say tell her, but he’s done it before and she knows about that- I don’t think it’s worth getting involved.

Reactions: 3
Just be open and honest and tell her.. she wouldn’t forgive you for keeping it a secret. I’d want to know….

Thanks all! Was helpful to realise that everyone has different views on this type of thing 🥲.

I’d decided I wouldn’t lie if she reached out to me at all but also wouldn’t started everything and tell her. She hadn’t messaged me at all.

They broke up yesterday and she moved out after she somehow got into his iPad and had all the evidence in front of her. It’s been a drama.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Thanks all! Was helpful to realise that everyone has different views on this type of thing 🥲.

I’d decided I wouldn’t lie if she reached out to me at all but also wouldn’t started everything and tell her. She hadn’t messaged me at all.

They broke up yesterday and she moved out after she somehow got into his iPad and had all the evidence in front of her. It’s been a drama.
Good for her. Sometimes it can be hard to let go of a relationship even when it's tit.

I would just send her a supportive message saying if she needs somebody to talk to you'd be there

Reactions: 2