Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
My friend has been sending me clips and quotes from Dinnerladies all day and I've remembered how much I love the show.

Was anyone else here a fan? Who was your favourite dinner lady? I loved Jean. She had some great one liners 😂

Reactions: 9

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Dolly: "Who has sex on Christmas morning?"
Jean: "The Dalai Lama"
Dolly: "Well! He must peel his sprouts the night before"

• Haha
Reactions: 6

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Researching dinnerladies and I've just realised I've got a Nicola Bodeux (B-O-D-E-U-X) character at work. Supposed to become our new team leader, but is definitely going to be a right little Hitler if she gets the job permanently. Already trying to interfere in a job she doesn't know how to do when the rest of us know what we are doing.
You might get lucky and she might decide to head off to a lighthouse!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
One of the funniest lines was from Jean when her and Stan started seeing each other and he's doing up her kitchen. Dolly asks "Is he laying your new lino then?". Jean replies, with a big smile "He's laying anything he wants to lay!" and struts off to the kitchen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

KateESJ

VIP Member
omg I used to watch this all the time back when I was still living with my parents.

I’m gonna have to watch it again now 😂

Reactions: 2

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Researching dinnerladies and I've just realised I've got a Nicola Bodeux (B-O-D-E-U-X) character at work. Supposed to become our new team leader, but is definitely going to be a right little Hitler if she gets the job permanently. Already trying to interfere in a job she doesn't know how to do when the rest of us know what we are doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

ALittleStrange

Huge fan here, I watch it so often my husband groans at me when I turn it on. I love Jean too, she was well able for Dolly 😂

Reactions: 1