Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ElectileDysfunction

Yay! Glad to hear some others on here singing her praises too. She's definitely a great Mummy and a lovely, funny person. Good luck to her. 😊

Reactions: 4

Coffeetrampbiatch

I absolutely love Lauren! She’s so transparent about ads and is just such a lovely girl !

Honestly I will cheer her on as much as possible because she is, I think, a wonderful Mum, hilarious and just lovely.

Reactions: 3

Sayitisntso

She’s great to follow i hope she never changes even her ads don’t annoy me as she’s upfront , way more genuine than most

Reactions: 1

ElectileDysfunction

Maybe not one many of you will have come across on here as she doesn't have a huge following, but she is a very genuine Mummy blogger. She's been very open about a previous miscarriage, the breakdown of her last relationship, her weight and body image struggles, how hard it was to start all over and renovate the very run down looking rental property she and her son moved to after leaving the house she had bought with her ex. She does do some ads, but always properly credited and generally for stuff like meals at TGI Friday or breaks at holiday parks rather than super expensive aspirational stuff her followers couldn't afford. She also has posted loads of advice for mums with kids with allergies as her son has CMPA. Bit of a breath of fresh air compared to many of the "oh look how perfect my life is" modelly type instamums....

Reactions: 1

Coffeetrampbiatch

She’s great to follow i hope she never changes even her ads don’t annoy me as she’s upfront , way more genuine than most
Totally! She’s always really honest about Ads. Even stuff like hello fresh when it had to be approved before posting she just said this is from a few nights back because it had to be approved. Most others wouldn’t even mention it!