Digital Spy Forums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear panic is already setting in about the new Brazil variant:

WTF??? ...... so probably spread to Three different countries.

🤣 Hi Tardis, I think I've seen you do battle with him on the covid discussion? So many sanctimonious posts from him honestly its cringeworthy.
I've very rarely engaged with him. I dip in and out of the coronavirus thread but I don't get heavily involved. All those graphs and statistics give me a headache. 🙂

Reactions: 1
As if by magic the merchant of doom and gloom SierraMist appears in a poof of smoke just as the Brazil Variant is found, barely a sound since the cases dropped but now there is some bad news it returns.

Reactions: 2
Anybody remember Samthefootball?
Yes, he had a bitter jealousy of his (step)brother didn't he? A bit like 5340robert and his sister. Anyone remember him?

As if by magic the merchant of doom and gloom SierraMist appears in a poof of smoke just as the Brazil Variant is found, barely a sound since the cases dropped but now there is some bad news it returns.
You can bet that if there is another wave later in the year he will be there to gloat "I told you so" and make out that he predicted it all along. He is a strange one.

Reactions: 1
I bet he warns that the relaxing of lockdown is too soon now, and that restrictions should stay in place till summer at least etc

God he sounds like a joy to know :rolleyes::p

I have been a irregular poster on DS for many years. Sometimes dont log in for months at a time to be honest.

I might go back on and call all the ones I dont like Twats though just for fun because I dont really intend ever going back on again. And some of them deserve it 😂

The ratio of nutters to 'normal' posters is scary high on there.

I prefer here the mods are really decent I think to be fair and Tattle doesn't have the same cliques as DS (there are some I suppose but on the whole they are all really accepting of new posters).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.