Difficult to find a guy without tattoos!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does just about every guy have tattoos these days. I don't have an issue with them really, but just don't find them attractive. So many guys with such lovley bodies have covered themselves. Yes it's their body and everything but I'm allowed to not find them attractive

Reactions: 3
Ooh don't worry they are out there! I've only dated one guy with a tattoo and it was huge and he was an enormous douchebag. Not saying the two are linked lol But I hear you, I would not want to date a man with tattoos, and fortunately the rest I dated didn't have any.

Clean skin is so much more attractive, imho. I look at someone like David Beckham and he looks awful. I get it's a personal thing, and I don't think it's bad if they have them, but it's not for me. Luckily there are loads of guys without them. I think the worst tattoo was on a guy who had asked me out and I saw it on his facebook. He was wearing shorts, and they had sunk below his hips quite a bit, as he had a tan line on show. And in the white part he had a woman's lips with the tongue sticking out. At first I thought he was a fan of the rolling stones, but when I asked he said no, it's in the exact place where the end of his thing goes when it's erm up, and it's a bj tattoo! I was oh ffs, get lost. lol. How off putting. Told me everything I needed to know about him (and we stayed as 'friends' for a while, I use the word loosely as i was very distant but yes he turned out to be a VERY questionable person). I also worked for a boss who had a rooster tattoo on his butt cheek, and even in his 40's he found it hilarious to ask girls if they wanted to see his c.o.c.k, and he'd flash his butt cheek. Ok I get why I dislike tattoos now LOL :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3