Diaryofafatenglishgirl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh i found the head thing funny its peoples difference of humour 🤷🏼‍♀️, but she did belittle him alot when they were together i get the hint shes a whinger to be honest. But i dnt get the covering his face thing, she wants his privacy yet 3 days ago hes plastered all over her page yet the next post is his face covered with a heart 🤣 we know who it is underneath 😂😩

Reactions: 2
I’ve been following this girl for years now and I just find myself constantly rolling my eyes at her. She just seems like such a whinge and instead of making the best of a situation she seems to wallow in it. That said, there’s no doubt she’s a fantastic mum and her boy is lucky to have someone who loves him that much.

My son is 6 months younger than hers and after he was born I would take any opportunity for a bit of time to myself if my family were offering. But then I’d see her Instagram about crying because she was away from him for a few hours and it made me feel really guilty. Luckily loads of people in the comments were saying “I love my kid but I don’t feel like that!” so that cheered me up 😀

Reactions: 6
She’s definitely a great mum, but doesn’t really have much going on in her life apart from her son.
Crying and repeatedly whinging because your away from your 2 year old for one night whilst he spends quality time with his dad is a bit much. I highly doubt Arlo looks at her with horror when he leaves with his Dad as she worded it in her post, he’s been spending the night with him for months and it’s not like she’s handing him off to a stranger. Kind of selfish really, his dad has just as much of a right to spend time with his son without her constantly moaning about it.

Reactions: 6
I've been following her since her baby led weaning posts and then stuck around when I saw just how much of an over-sharer she was, it's car crash viewing. It was plainly obvious before she and Thomas split that it was going to happen, she was so disrespectful and rude about him (she goes oh well he's rude about me too, yeah but he doesn't share it with thousands of people on instagram luv). I remember this IG story she did when he went to play football one night and it was so rude, saying he's not very good and why does he bother going ermmmm at least he's got a hobby! What exactly do you do apart from Netflix in your "Arlo free time".

I feel like the reason she had such an extreme reaction to the disappointment of yesterday and with Arlo going to spend time with his dad is because she has literally nothing else going on in her life. Doesn't seem like she invests in female friendships or values female friendships (her first response to feeling lonely was to join a dating app?!) and her only company seems to be her sister. She doesn't appear to have any interests at all, but instead of being reflective and critically appraising her situation she jumps on the defensive and gets self righteous like with today's post. I could go on for ages about Sarah I have so much to say, she's the gift that keeps on giving!

Reactions: 7
She’s definitely a great mum, but doesn’t really have much going on in her life apart from her son.
Crying and repeatedly whinging because your away from your 2 year old for one night whilst he spends quality time with his dad is a bit much. I highly doubt Arlo looks at her with horror when he leaves with his Dad as she worded it in her post, he’s been spending the night with him for months and it’s not like she’s handing him off to a stranger. Kind of selfish really, his dad has just as much of a right to spend time with his son without her constantly moaning about it.
The horror in his eyes comment was bizarre and being in physical pain when not with her? Seriously? Get a grip. His dad deserves just as much time with him as she does without being made to feel like tit for spending time with his son. It's just a bit strange tbh get a hobby, make some friends. Is she going to be in physical pain and cry uncontrollably when he goes to nursery and she goes back to work? Or is that just saved for when he goes to his dads?

Reactions: 4
On the fence with her. Think she is a great mum and obviously very devoted to Arlo. I love seeing her food shops, meal ideas etc and how she manages to be healthy on such a small budget, I also follow slimming world so enjoy seeing how she gets on with that. But I find her not being able to cope with being away from Arlo a bit much. Feeling physical pain when your child is with their dad and you are alone is not normal. She's clearly not mentally in a great place at the moment. I hope once Arlo is in nursery and she gets a job, that she will improve, hopefully, she will form some friendships and maybe get a bit of a social life. I do think she will struggle to get a job though, she's very nonchalant when she speaks about getting a job, "yeah Arlo's starting nursery and I'm getting a job", it's not that easy especially fitting in with nursery, and I'm not sure how it works but I know he will get free nursery until she gets a job but I'm assuming she will then have to pay which is probably going to defeat the object financially?

I've been following her since her baby led weaning posts and then stuck around when I saw just how much of an over-sharer she was, it's car crash viewing. It was plainly obvious before she and Thomas split that it was going to happen, she was so disrespectful and rude about him (she goes oh well he's rude about me too, yeah but he doesn't share it with thousands of people on instagram luv). I remember this IG story she did when he went to play football one night and it was so rude, saying he's not very good and why does he bother going ermmmm at least he's got a hobby! What exactly do you do apart from Netflix in your "Arlo free time".

I feel like the reason she had such an extreme reaction to the disappointment of yesterday and with Arlo going to spend time with his dad is because she has literally nothing else going on in her life. Doesn't seem like she invests in female friendships or values female friendships (her first response to feeling lonely was to join a dating app?!) and her only company seems to be her sister. She doesn't appear to have any interests at all, but instead of being reflective and critically appraising her situation she jumps on the defensive and gets self righteous like with today's post. I could go on for ages about Sarah I have so much to say, she's the gift that keeps on giving!

I remember those posts about him! I felt so bad! And her Happy Father’s Day message to him was so odd too, it starts off with a list of all the things he does that annoys her 😃 I mean doesn’t she realise that she’s just making herself look bad and people feel sorry for him. She also gets crazy defensive when anyone messages her to say “your lucky because ___” People are just trying to cheer her up or help her look at the positives and then she writes a big story about why she’s not lucky. I am quite envious personally of her bond with her sister as I don’t have siblings but I darent message her to say that!

To be honest the way she wrote about Tom at least, it came across that he was a man who had a kid but didn’t want his life to change in any way and pull his weight. Seems like he expected her to do most of the child rearing. And I even remember her posting about Tom not being able to see Arlo because of football?

I mean from the way she wrote, he came across as the type of man who had very little investment in his child’s development despite living in the same house (before they broke up)

No idea to the extent that it’s true but I’ve seen men like this numerous times - couple has baby, woman’s life changes while the man thinks his can continue unchanged. Not surprised they broke up tbh.

She did kind of portray Tom as a man who is lukewarm about his kid. And I wonder how much of that is reality or exeggeration.

Also while we’re talking about things she posts about Tom, she used to be just as bad about her MIL! Talking about how she fed Arlo too many sweets or yadda yadda, she’d always put an 🙄 emoji about her MIL in her stories, I’m sure we’ve all felt that towards our parents or in laws but I’d never post it on a public page where my in laws could easily see it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.