Dianne Buswell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought she deserved a thread of her own. Anyone watching her new daily vlogs?

Why does she insist on calling Joe 'Joseph' she sounds like she's his mum!
She did a GRWM and OMG the way she applies her makeup:oops: one eyeliner flick was thicker then the other and then she smudged it, god it looked a mess.
Then she bought some stuff from the charity shop and put it in her wardrobe and wore a pair of the leggings before she had even washed them!:sick:
and when her and Joe stayed at that nice hotel and he asked her if she had farted in the restaurant 🤦‍♀️ I mean what kind of woman are you dating when you even have to ask that!
She is also taking acting lessons. I wonder if she will get any acting jobs?

Reactions: 3
I didn't like the way Joe spoke to her about the coffee machine 'you should have descaled it months ago 'I told you to buy new water filters ages ago' err why cant you go and buy the water filters?

Reactions: 1
I didn't like the way Joe spoke to her about the coffee machine 'you should have descaled it months ago 'I told you to buy new water filters ages ago' err why cant you go and buy the water filters?
He often comes over as very controlling, it’s scary.

Reactions: 4
She just comes across a bit skanky to me.
Yes agree - and she doesn’t take her make up before bed and wakes up with it crusted around her face. It’s good she does go to charity shops but the amount of tat she has filled that lovely house with is a crime!

Reactions: 2
the complete fantasy around herself and Joe makes me laugh, especially, when you remember she cheated on her man with him

• Haha
Yes but apparently she didn’t cheat according to responses on another thread, timings super close though.