Diane Lloyd. Diane’s new decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol so you cannot cook from scratch unless your on sw she is still not back in her group she has removed herself for a few days nothing new there removed all admin then put a couple more in there someone said maybe no one is posting on her comments thats why she left but we don't know her yet yep #needy

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If she is no longer following slimming world but just cooking their way why has she changed her insta logo to a huge SW?

Did anyone see her rant over the weekend - it was on a boxing video which has since disappeared. It was pretty full on ! She obviously was advised to remove it as it didn't stay there long.

If she is no longer following slimming world but just cooking their way why has she changed her insta logo to a huge SW?
Maybe it was a "super woman" logo ? 🤔 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Did anyone see her rant over the weekend - it was on a boxing video which has since disappeared. It was pretty full on ! She obviously was advised to remove it as it didn't stay there long.

Maybe it was a "super woman" logo ? 🤔 🤣
Was that the one where she mentioned some of us by name and posted screenshots of what we had said, she picked out certain bits yet omitted to show the bits where we called her out, odd that. She then went on a delete spree.

Attachments

• Wow
Was that in her FB page ? I can't see it anymore as she's made it private.
The video I saw where she was slagging people off and being really aggressive was on insta

*trigger warning*

She also put a few hashtags on the video including one that said suicide 😪

Last edited:
This was on her insta feed, it was at the same time as the video, she was tagging some of us, pointless as this is not my insta name. On the screenshots she was saying this is what she has to put up with on a daily basis yet if she didn’t visit this page she wouldn’t see the comments.

And today she says she's been working with a few clients on her freedom programme, who have lost between 2 & 6 stone. So from today, she's going to follow her own plan, no more slimming world, counting calories or weight watchers (presume no more fasting either) just 3 meals a day, no weighing, wholemeal only, no refined carbs, less than 5g sugar and one snack of 200 cals or less. Day one. Again.
10th Jan and she's changed plans at least 4 times, and gained weight.

Guru.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s done a live saying it’s a new record for her she’s changed her plan about 40 times in 17 days😂🤣😂 that must be every meal 😂🤣😂

• Haha
She’s done a live saying it’s a new record for her she’s changed her plan about 40 times in 17 days😂🤣😂 that must be every meal 😂🤣😂
I saw that and wasn’t sure if it was to give us something to talk about or the actual truth. How can anyone so incompetent instruct others on weight loss, barmy.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s deleted her latest Instagram reincarnation but I’m guessing she won’t be gone for long

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Instagram warning for the Queen of Day 1's. Pay your copyright fees for music instead of helping yourself (much like the quotes that get shared, that are someone else's hard work).

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.