Diane Lloyd. Diane’s new decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a vague recollection of diet or die, wasn’t Diane called in at the last minute to go on This Morning as the person who should have gone on, to talk about diet or die, couldn’t but Diane made it just about her then there was a fallout and Diane went her own way.
That doesn't shock me at all. She's tit on everyone in every group she's ever been in. I've seen her booted from at least 3 I was in for being an argumentative c u * t.
Despite many serious health scares, she's the heaviest she's ever been- I just can't understand how she's 'inspirational' in any way??

What’s happened to her , she seems to have disappeared now ? 😮

What’s happened to her , she seems to have disappeared now ?

Last edited:
What’s happened to her , she seems to have disappeared now ? 😮

What’s happened to her , she seems to have disappeared now ?
She created a new group- loads were added to it, then she posted a weird cryptic message and the whole lot was deleted?!

I was blocked from her other groups so no idea if they're still going?

Reactions: 1
She did the are you unhappy with Ww then come to me because I am an expert in weight loss, exercise etc then seemed to disappear into thin air, her group just went, not sure if it has come back under another guise

Reactions: 2
She ll have thrown a paddy like she's done so many times before. She will be back soon enough because she needs to spread all that knowledge she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s back!
knew she would be soon, needs to start plugging her new con venture

• Haha
So our diet guru has put on 12lb in a week, has she eaten the dog. Also why is she posting about the sun count of different food if she is now following Ww, makes no sense.

• Haha
I don't believe it - she's doing it to see if she gets a reaction here. Did you see Jeanette posted underneath thats she's gained 3 stone in a week.
Also, sweets for lunch? I'm convinced she's on a wind up.
In other news I see she says she has her first two paying clients. 🤦‍♀️

Shes only raging she can't delete and block us all like she usually does when she gets criticism!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
New page clearly isn’t going to plan. Looks like the peeps are seeing her true colours.

Lots of deleting happened over night - I knew the posts were wind ups 🤣
I think it backfired though - because people genuinely believed her and called her out on it.

Diane put up a few posts, specifically to wind up tattlers- or to "troll the trolls" -
One about gaining 12lbs in a week -
One about switching to Slimming World-
One about using a followers credit card to get a PS5, a new mobile phone, a food shop and money on her electric.
A couple of followers played along.
Then someone basically called her out saying she was financially abusing the woman with the credit card - it got a bit heated, comments were deleted, the original poster then put up screen shots....
Then all the threads were deleted and Diane put up a post explaining that it was a wind up. Now that post has gone.
The posts about getting paying clients are still there - but I'm guessing they are wind ups too.

Morning Diane - 😊

• Wow
Jesus has she nothing better to be at?

She does and has abused her followers good nature.

Her weight HAS massively fluctuated in short spaces of time.

She does regularly jump from plan to plan.

None of what she posted was beyond the realms of possibility.

What are people going to be paying her for??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.