Diane Lloyd. Diane’s new decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Almost as good as the comments on the post about free foods on slimming world - where Diane advises caution as fruit still has calories and you should only eat until full.
Because that worked for Diane right?
I'm sure the OP would be better eating a big bowl of berries and yoghurt rather than let's say.....hmmmmm.....a subway, or a McDs but who am I to know ?
I know one thing - I'm not qualified to advise, so
I wouldn't!

Didn't see the porridge post. 🤔

Reactions: 1
Well we’ve been named and shamed 🤣
Haven’t we just. Margaret uses the term ladies, loosely, but maybe we are all men. I have children and if any of them were to out someone who is begging for presents or using a company they have used to steal ideas from then I would be proud of them.
Hate is a subjective thing, some people hate salty porridge others don’t but most decent people don’t like to see other, possibly vulnerable, peeps being taken for mugs.
If someone puts themselves out there as a fitness/diet goddess whilst weighing an awful lot then they should expect some backlash especially when they can’t stick at anything, other than being takeaways, for more than a few hours.
Hi Margaret by the way👋👋 so pleased you could join us.

Reactions: 3
If someone puts themselves out there as a fitness/diet goddess whilst weighing an awful lot then they should expect some backlash especially when they can’t stick at anything, other than being takeaways, for more than a few hours.
Hi Margaret by the way👋👋 so pleased you could join us.
A totally unqualified 'fitness' and lifestyle coach... (please do not mention the 'zumba' certification..no self-respecting zumba instructor would even watch her. 😂)

Her minions are all of the same mentality as her...all excuse makers with no sense.

"I wonder if any of you have children"
Yes - I do :) Unlike some, they don't spend their days wallowing in beds or going shopping with me.

"How would you feel if you found your child talked about the way youI are talking about others"
We aren't talking about children here - and nor would we. We are talking about a grown woman who should be held accountable for her actions.
She is not qualified to give advice to anyone about a) mental health b) exercise c) diet and nutrition. She should stop as she is very likely to cause more harm than good.

"How would you feel if your child was talked bout the way you are talking about others"
I'd have a bloody word with them, as if they were being talked about the way we talk about Diane, I'd have serious concerns about what they were up to to cause such a reaction!

"How would you feel if it were your child bullying relentlessly"
We aren't bullying - we are calling Diane out for her behaviour. Trust me Margaret, I don't know how long you have been following the Amazing Diane (She's Your Girl!!!) but I for one have hard evidence of how she treats people when she bans the from her group for not agreeing with her. You only have to look and it's actually all over the internet too. She is full of her own self importance and disregards the feelings and opinions of anyone who dares to disagree.
Again, no need to bring children into this - we're all adults here :)

Finally,
a. I don't find Diane's group amusing - I find it worrying, and I fear for anyone who takes her advice. It is the opposite of amusing, it's bloody scary.
b. I think you will find we haven't ridiculed anyone - except Diane - and whether that's right or wrong, it is what it is. She exposes herself and pedals her self as a life style guru. She should perhaps think before exposing the state of her house. No-one else has been ridiculed.
c. The reason you won't say the word Tattle on Diane's site is because you are scared (as is Diane) that people will flock here and find out the truth.

Thanks,

Love Lurky (no E) xx

Showing my age here ?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Lol Margaret has plenty to say hasn’t she!!!!
she will never be No1 Peep tho!! That’s reserved for the daft Jeanett !!!
So Margaret you must have been on here looking!!! Don’t be all innocent ! For all we know you could be one of the alias’ you referred to!!!!
Margaret - be honest - there must be something we have said that you agreed with !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How dare you call trolls, we are on a gossip forum discussing someone who openly gives dangerous advice to her followers. If you don't like it don't look. If Diane has such an issue she needs to set her socials to private and work on herself not be posting publicly on various open weightloss groups.

This is someone who can't stay on plan for longer than a few days and throws a big paddy if people dare to disagree and starts with the woe is me.

Plenty of people have issues with their weight but don't go on like she does expecting everyone to worship her like god.

Reactions: 6
Damage limitation - avoiding sending people here at all costs.
Must be killing her, reading here and not being able to moan to her sheep peeps about it!
By the way, I'm not a sheep, or a peep 🤣

Very odd, nothing is coming up on Facebook this morning, plenty of her old pages but not the latest one.

Reactions: 1
So I stumbled across this thread by accident the other day & I must say my eyes have been opened 😳 I discovered Diane a few years ago on a Facebook group called diet or die, which was run by a nut job called Lindsay. Every day she’d be doing step exercises, I didn’t get why people would want to watch that 🤷🏼‍♀️ She came across as quite innocent, clearly that was wrong 😂

So I stumbled across this thread by accident the other day & I must say my eyes have been opened 😳 I discovered Diane a few years ago on a Facebook group called diet or die, which was run by a nut job called Lindsay. Every day she’d be doing step exercises, I didn’t get why people would want to watch that 🤷🏼‍♀️ She came across as quite innocent, clearly that was wrong 😂
I have a vague recollection of diet or die, wasn’t Diane called in at the last minute to go on This Morning as the person who should have gone on, to talk about diet or die, couldn’t but Diane made it just about her then there was a fallout and Diane went her own way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.