Diane Lloyd. Diane’s new decade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's awful that she is deleting non active members, Diane is a control freak. Its no way to run a group threatening people that if they are non active she will delete them. She likes to throw her weight around. Sorry for the pun.

I haven't gone onto Diane's facebook page. How many people are active. Is she getting any responses or just likes? This time tomorrow her group will be paused.

Reactions: 2
New thread is up
Diane Lloyd #2 Diane’s losing it (but weight remains the same)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Usual Diane behaviour archiving her group. I can't see whats happening because I am not a member of her group. What was her celebratory meal? Obviously any day now she will delete her group, and go back to Slimming World.

I see she's dropped the WW from her Insta username. What a surprise...

it's been changed 17 times in the last 90 days! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I see she's dropped the WW from her Insta username. What a surprise...

it's been changed 17 times in the last 90 days! 😂
@Killingtime new thread Hun. This one is done x

Reactions: 1

Yel

@Killingtime new thread Hun. This one is done x
New thread,

Remember to report so we can close threads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.