Diane Lloyd #2 Diane’s losing it (but weight remains the same)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perfect cholesterol.......ok hun
Well I think big d is realising that her peeps are not bothered, she's deleted half her crap of the face book page she's just about took over...let's see where she pops up next 🤣🤣
Big D...🤣🤣🤣

How does she not realise that this post was put up because of all her complaining? She is completely oblivious to the consequences of her actions in everything that she does.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh big d your making me giddy I can't keep up, seems you over stayed your welcome on the group you over took.
So now it's sw 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg....so she can't even do 12 hours of a plan.

Round and round the merry go round. Our girl Diane

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Absolutely no will power...

Ditch the crap (she says she has 🤷🏼‍♀️) do you just stamp your feet & have a tantrum until your family give in & go and buy you crap?

Trigger is tired & emotions - stop doing social media and your irrelevant memes/tiktok videos. Do some exercise. Go to bed at a reasonable time & read a book, get up at 7 - exercise. Have more structure in your day. Do crafts. Take your dog for a walk or 5. Read. Knit, crochet, sew - whatever floats your boat.

Eat breakfast at 8, lunch at 12.30 & dinner at 6. Have 3 healthy snacks. Drink water - bloody hell woman you cart round a 5l bottle when you video yourself.

Don't buy crap, get your family to be strong.

It's not easy to break habits of a lifetime. BUT IT CAN BE DONE... YOU NEED TO WANT IT.

Alternatively, give up there's always WW / CC / No Diets!

Reactions: 9
So another poor me video from Big D. She's ill (when isn't she?).
Stop giving her advice about what to do to stop eating.
It's not about hunger it's about emotions emotions emotions.
Keeps droning on about a how it's binge eating. Well if binge eating is really the problem, then she should get herself on support groups for that because slimming world etc is never going to help. But she won't because that isn't really the problem. Just another label to put on herself.
And she binges because she's tired? Really? She doesn't get up till mid-morning! Follow the advice given above. Have a day routine like most other people. Which means getting up before 7:00 in the morning.
Honestly, I've never known anybody want to wallow in her troubles so much as this woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hands up here who suffers from a chronic illness . Which makes day to day living a tad difficult and exhausting. My hands up.

I have never met anyone to bloody moan about her aches and pains as much as she does.

Ppl who suffer daily with chronic illness Rarely in my observation moan. We get on with it if we can.

We certainly don't sit and stuff our faces and blame it on ...oh it because....

To be honest no one cares on fb .we all have sh2t. Ppl don't want to hear moan moan on a live on a sw page.

Ps stop burning on a live ffs.
Why are you even doing these lives on groups . Taking over the pages. Read the room Di . No one posting lives. It's postive posts and interesting food picture. Not beans on toast.

Reactions: 7
Hands up here who suffers from a chronic illness . Which makes day to day living a tad difficult and exhausting. My hands up.

I have never met anyone to bloody moan about her aches and pains as much as she does.

Ppl who suffer daily with chronic illness Rarely in my observation moan. We get on with it if we can.

To be honest no one cares on fb .we all have sh2t. Ppl don't want to hear moan moan on a live on a sw page.

Why are you even doing these lives on groups . Taking over the pages. Read the room Di . No one posting lives. It's postive posts and interesting food picture. Not beans on toast.
My hands up. So losing weight became MORE important. And lose weight and you feel.more energised.

And doesn't everyone who over eats do so emotionally? Otherwise we would stop once our bodies had what they need.
But of course, Big D is a unique and special case so nobody can compare

---

Comorbidity’s here, sometimes one or more affects my daily life but I get on with my life and don’t complain about it, well unless I can’t find a toilet quickly enough. My weight is more than it should be but I am lighter than I was this time last year and I would never stuff my face the way Diane does. I do proper exercise in a proper leisure centre 4 days a week and my mon-Fri step count is around 20,000 each day. I don’t brag about it nor would I talk about it to different strangers dependent on the day/plan I was following.

• Heart
I'm on medication that I have to take for the rest of my life, but I don't broadcast it for all and sundry to see. I don't want people feeling sorry for me. Nevertheless, I was able to lose 3 stone. Diane doesn't work, she gets up late why is she tired by 5pm? I guess she will say it's because she is a carer for her husband or family. Well, guess what, I have been a carer for quite some time. I am still able to lose weight, and exercise without having to make people feel sorry for me........ And by the way Diane, I am a lot older than you.

If you really want to lose weight stop moaning, and get on with your life. Stop spamming our pages with your beans on toast, keep an eye on your portion sizes, you eat enough for 4 people!!! I know you can eat untold amounts on slimming world, but are you actually hungry when you have such enormous portions or are you eating them for the sake of it?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I for one couldn't eat tin of beans on toast. Then few hours later eat another large plate of cooked food..

Reactions: 2

My 🖐Up ….I’ve got several health issues and on meds for the rest of my
life .But I never wallow or moan about it ..Just try to cope best I can …

Reactions: 4