Diane Lloyd #2 Diane’s losing it (but weight remains the same)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor person got deleted from the page for telling the truth. She's proper got the peeps on her side at the min.
But diane if your reading this as we know you are.
Try to support others in the group instead of making all about you as usual. Have you lost any weight or have you hit the 25 stone mark...asking for a friend 🤣
I think that lady had a lucky escape from that group! If people are ass-kissing Diane that says it all.

Reactions: 3
She's literally took over the page on fb...every post has her mug shot lives on it...I'm only there for the laugh 😃

Posting another video on slimming world fb groups. Thought she wasn't doing diets.

Complaining about her trolls and a melt down. So she ate Pizza. Yep it's our fault she fell head first into a deep pan Pizza. Those things are a safety hazard lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Posting another video on slimming world fb groups. Thought she wasn't doing diets.

Complaining about her trolls and a melt down. So she ate Pizza. Yep it's our fault she fell head first into a deep pan Pizza. Those things are a safety hazard lol.
And today's offerings aren't particularly healthy either, no wonder she binges.

Reactions: 6
Early thread title suggestion

"Hello people of the world, it's me, Diane. Hobbies include making FB groups and changing IG name. Woop woop *clap*

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mmmm... no Diane people won't be bored with you asking for syns, they get bored with you chopping and changing your diets.

And I've given up giving you advice on how to lose weight... there's absolutely no point whatsoever, you know best.

But please, please, please buy a stand for your device when videoing... oh and hydrate yourself before starting.

If that fb page was mine I'd remove her for taking over. I notice hardly anyone comments... they must be bored with her ramblings...

Reactions: 4
So our Diane weighed herself yesterday and she weighs 24st.5Lb and has stayed the same for the last 2 weeks. She is pleased with that and will take it!! Can't believe her followers are telling her how well she is doing and to keep on what she is doing. Obviously what she is doing isn't right, because at her weight she an easily lose between 3-5Lb a week or more. I guess she will blame it on us trolls or her anxiety.

Yes but didn't she say on her live rubbish heellooo ppl of the world chat she couldnt go out to get weighed....it's all bullshit bet she's topped the 25 stone mark and dare not say...

Exactly. She must be over 25stone looking at her exercise videos she is easily the biggest I have ever seen her, and I am surprised she could find a hoop large enough for her waist. People on the boards are trying their best not to annoy Diane so she doesn't throw her toys out of the pram and are sucking up to her so as not to offend her, but it's giving her self importance and makes her reckon herself even more.
She doesn't help anyone and she never comments on posts, but she wants all the attention when she posts things. She can get angry with other people but as soon as someone is rude to her, she explodes and reports them to admin, She is a trouble maker.

I see, or rather not see, the post has been removed 🤷🏼‍♀️

I think our Diane is in denial again; if she's not diabetic, then she is most likely pre-diabetic and I suspect her cholesterol is definitely not ok.

I find the whole thing laughable, and comments here are right, unless someone is blowing smoke up her ar$e she has absolutely no interest in anyone else in that particular group. And woe betide anyone giving her advice.

My advice is crack on Diane, you do you.

Well her recent live 2 hrs ago has not one bit of response...people are learning at last, she is as false as my Teeth...

• Haha
It seems that Diane has found her audience again - posting on that "our slimming journey in this together" page.

Almost 4k members - she loves it.

Before you know it she will be asking if she can promote her 'new group' and she will try and get as many over to her as she can.

She massively regrets clearing out /deleting her original group which had over 2k members as I remember. This is her chance to get a big group up and going again.

I feel sorry for the admin on the OSJ (our slimming journey) page. I think there is only 2 of them. They have clearly taken Diane under their wing, and are really spouting the "be kind" ideology. Which is fine - but they have a zero tolerance policy with no strikes- say something that is seen as unkind and you're out.

However, the written word is difficult to interpret sometimes. And we all know Diane takes offence easily. People are scared to comment on her posts because if you say something, anything that she doesn't like - you're reported to admin and banned.

If you're on that FB page you can see other people's posts get comments, but Diane's get very few - people want to say stuff but don't want to be taken the wrong way.

I've also noticed that most if her posts have had the comments turned off by admin 🤣

One of her posts shows a member removed - and admin asking people to be kind as they are fed up of getting messages at 11pm to be told there is a problem. We all know it's someone saying something that Diane doesn't like, and then throwing her toys out of her pram and complaining to admin.

I saw her live on there yesterday - she was saying that her house isn't dirty, it's just cluttered because her husband is a hoarder. She had to make it very clear that the original comments were not made on that OSJ page- we all know its from reading here (Hi Diane!).

I'd love to know where they get the money from to buy the amount of tit they have in that house.

Oh - and I don't beleive her cholesterol is fine (and if I'm wrong and it is, it won't be for long). I would bet £100 that she will be diabetic within 2 years. I'd also bet £100 that she is 25 stone plus by Christmas. I'd be happy to be wrong.

• Heart
Well I think big d is realising that her peeps are not bothered, she's deleted half her crap of the face book page she's just about took over...let's see where she pops up next 🤣🤣

• Wow