Diane Lloyd #2 Diane’s losing it (but weight remains the same)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to Bored 2 Death for new title.

Diane has just archived her well received Ww Facebook page, how many archived pages does she have now, probably more than the amount of stones she weighs. At this moment she could be doing Ww but probably isn’t, we never found out why she was having a celebration meal nor what her big things in the background were although she may be talking about her knickers.

Her latest archived group, may have been up for less than a week

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Thanks to Bored 2 Death for new title.

Diane has just archived her well received Ww Facebook page, how many archived pages does she have now, probably more than the amount of stones she weighs. At this moment she could be doing Ww but probably isn’t, we never found out why she was having a celebration meal nor what her big things in the background were although she may be talking about her knickers.

Her latest archived group, may have been up for less than a week
She didn't post her meals on Instagram. So much for accountability 🙄.
Me thinks she passed...the point at which ANYONE takes her seriously. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Having never done WW I know they still work on Cals in etc. else it wouldn’t work. . Yet know the science behind weight loss. How can this be a calorie deficit. The nuts along is high calories.
But it's new! So it MUST be the secret to a size 10. Even when you lie to yourself about what's on the plate, it will still work right? And even when you don't record EVERYTHING right?
🙄🤣

Reactions: 1
The mind boggles lol but maybe she has got rid of her fluid retention and thats why she was celebrating :ROFLMAO: Does anyone care anyway lol whatever Diane does, nothing ever comes of it.

The mind boggles lol but maybe she has got rid of her fluid retention and thats why she was celebrating :ROFLMAO: Does anyone care anyway lol whatever Diane does, nothing ever comes of it.
She was celebrating passing something. But like the drama queen she is, she can't just say what it is. Gallstones? 🤣

• Haha
Diane's forgotten about the 'positive' aspect of her Insta title. It's very dark. All 'poor me' and playing at hard done by. And of course it's absolutely nothing to do with us because she never visits anymore, as she was so keen to boast about on her ranting live a while back.
Crikey, thought she was celebrating? It must be like living in a washing machine of emotions with her.
Maybe the Insta needs a new title... again 🙄.

Reactions: 5
Having never done WW I know they still work on Cals in etc. else it wouldn’t work. . Yet know the science behind weight loss. How can this be a calorie deficit. The nuts along is high calories.
I am doing WW and about 2 stone lighter than Diane so would be on similar-ish points and I can tell you those meals would 100% be over the daily allowance. The nuts alone are sky high in points!

Reactions: 2
I am doing WW and about 2 stone lighter than Diane so would be on similar-ish points and I can tell you those meals would 100% be over the daily allowance. The nuts alone are sky high in points!
I think the nuts might be from a Graze pack, looks like corn and chickpeas rather than nuts so points would be lower.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 1795096 here we go lol bloody pets in the house now 🙈
Was that the Insta video? Now taken down. I don't know why she bothers because we have them uploaded forever. Doesn't she realize that once it's out there, it's not ever disappearing.
Also noticed she's attracting the male creepers in force. I feel a bit sorry for her on that one. Because she's put it about about her mental health issues, they're circling. They see a hint of vulnerability and spread the word.

Reactions: 7