Diane Lloyd #2 Diane’s losing it (but weight remains the same)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The journals posted on fb remind me of my pre teen school books! Ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh well I'm sure her daughter can pop to the local takeaways to make her feel better!

Do you think her surgery dread her phoning & coming in? She must have a locals pass 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Jesus. She's maybe got a virus and she carries on like this. Can you imagine what she'd be like if she actually did get something serious.
She's such a baby. Whar whar whar.
I will swop her needs to have something serious to cry about ,,,,,,Heart disease ,Artial fibrillation,Hypertension,Hypothyroidism,Spinal Stenosis ,Diabetes 2 ,and top it all Lung Cancer but lucky for me caught early and having op to remove lobe of lung ,

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I will swop her needs to have something serious to cry about ,,,,,,Heart disease ,Artial fibrillation,Hypertension,Hypothyroidism,Spinal Stenosis ,Diabetes 2 ,and top it all Lung Cancer but lucky for me caught early and having op to remove lobe of lung ,
Bless you. Those who are really ill seldom complain. The Dianes of the world are what's bringing the NHS to its knees with their unnecessary appointments and self inflicted ailments and whine constantly whilst they do it.

So 24 st 8lb down to 23st. 1lb? Really??!! Do we think it’s a typo? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Bless you. Those who are really ill seldom complain. The Dianes of the world are what's bringing the NHS to its knees with their unnecessary appointments and self inflicted ailments and whine constantly whilst they do it.
I'm sure I watched a video a few years ago about some health issues she had and I'm pretty sure she went to the appointment and just argued with the staff then came on live and made out she was the victim as usual... Really winds me up.

Well.... who reckons she's been given the new "diet" vaccine? She's definitely type 2 diabetic & super morbidly obese, a criteria for this injection. I can't believe after 10 years (is it more) she's suddenly just 'got it' and is eating healthily, exercising properly (not swinging 2lb weights around). Just do not buy it!!!

Well.... who reckons she's been given the new "diet" vaccine? She's definitely type 2 diabetic & super morbidly obese, a criteria for this injection. I can't believe after 10 years (is it more) she's suddenly just 'got it' and is eating healthily, exercising properly (not swinging 2lb weights around). Just do not buy it!!!
And vertigo is a side effect don't forget.
Good for her if she is taking it. I've no problem with that as long as you don't lie about it

Reactions: 2
She doesn't look like she has lost 21 lbs in 2.5 weeks coming from the woman that barely loses 2 lbs a week either she is lying or she is having the injection or she is diabetic as this also causes weight loss and dizziness 🤣

If big D is having injections for her weight loss, she still has to be on a calorie controlled diet to get any benefits and I can't see her staying on a calorie controlled diet for long. She doesn't have any willpower or consistency.

Imagine making out that you can breathe your way out of vertigo. 😂
EVERY SINGLE symptom she has has MENOPAUSE written all over it.
Also sooooo ill but still has time for lippy and a video 🤪.
And doesn't like asking for help. Are you kidding me. She'd ask for the steam of someone's p1ss if she thought it was something she could make use of.
She gets free rent, free food, utilities, and free education courtesy of us mugs who work for a living and she still goes begging on Marketplace.
And we all just have to take time when we want to. FFS must be easy when your lardy backside doesn't have to haul itself out of bed to earn a living. But that's something only we have to do to fund her existence.
---
If you are going to print someone else’s work at least credit them, it’s Janelle Erin Elizabeth Peters from 2021
She got reported. The author has left a message on Instagram

Last edited:
Imagine making out that you can breathe your way out of vertigo. 😂
EVERY SINGLE symptom she has has MENOPAUSE written all over it.
Also sooooo ill but still has time for lippy and a video 🤪.
And doesn't like asking for help. Are you kidding me. She'd ask for the steam of someone's p1ss if she thought it was something she could make use of.
She gets free rent, free food, utilities, and free education courtesy of us mugs who work for a living and she still goes begging on Marketplace.
And we all just have to take time when we want to. FFS must be easy when your lardy backside doesn't have to haul itself out of bed to earn a living. But that's something only we have to do to fund her existence.
---

She got reported. The author has left a message on Instagram
Ooh what did they say I cannot get on there

Reactions: 1
Ooh what did they say I cannot get on there
Told her to add authors name or remove it completely as it was copyright protected.
Of course, she took it down because god forbid she'd give someone the credit they deserve.
There's another poem on her TT that I might let that author know about

• Haha
Reactions: 6