Diane Abbott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope he gets the toughest sentance as is possible, this is never acceptable. šŸ˜”

Reactions: 6
The idea of purposefully whispering so the police officer moves closer to you to hear, to enable you to then spit in their face is so, so abhorrent.

There are medical staff and police officers who have been infected with hepatitis from being spat at in the face... imagine just waiting for the test results to come through after an incident like that, let alone if the results are positive.

Reactions: 13
So, really, this is a thread about Diane Abbott's son. OK.

I've seen her around Hackney a few times. Very personable and seems really nice.

Reactions: 8
The idea of purposefully whispering so the police officer moves closer to you to hear, to enable you to then spit in their face is so, so abhorrent.

There are medical staff and police officers who have been infected with hepatitis from being spat at in the face... imagine just waiting for the test results to come through after an incident like that, let alone if the results are positive.
Anyone else think if this was a high profile Tory MP this whole story would be reported very differently?

Reactions: 16
Dianne making use of the new ability in twitter to not allow replies šŸ˜¶

Screenshot_2020-11-15-11-59-35-968_com.twitter.android.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Given the amount of racist abuse she gets in response to everything she posts [and I don't mean valid criticism or discussion] but I totally understand why she would use the limited replies.

Reactions: 9
Given the amount of racist abuse she gets in response to everything she posts [and I don't mean valid criticism or discussion] but I totally understand why she would use the limited replies.
I'd understand it more if she did it for every tweet, rather than just using it for apology tweets concerning the Uyghurs. Something not quite right about someone in public office turning off the replies when they are making a public apology/statement. Straight after this she goes onto taking easy shots at trump on twitter.

She's so often out of her depth and speaks very sure of herself. Doesn't anyone check her tweets before they go out? I'm no expert in it, but everywhere else says Uyghur Muslims rather than Muslims in Uyghur which seems incorrect.

It's horrendous what's happening to the Uyghurs. All those platitudes after the Holocaust about 'Never Again' but still this tit happens.

Reactions: 2
The woman is a Cambridge graduate. Why can she not just shut up for 5 minutes and find out some facts before she makes a fool of herself? So now 4 Black men have been arrested, people at the party have said it was gang related and she has unnecessarily dug a hole for herself and invited derision.

Reactions: 7
Your post didnā€™t read terribly well on the back of the ā€œrace cardā€ theme the thread was taking.

Itā€™s really easy for white people to bleat ā€œdonā€™t make it about raceā€, less easy for them the acknowledge their own inherent, often unconscious prejudices.
It would seem that can work both ways!

ā€œSome of the things she's said would be career ending for other politiciansā€

Are you insinuating sheā€˜s only in her job still because sheā€™s black and/or a woman?
Well she got the job because she was screwing Corbyn. She's completely unfit for office as has been proven time and time again.

Reactions: 12