Diagnosis - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im only on the 6th ep but ep 5 shocked me. The girl got a diagnosis but her Mum took over and decided she wasnt going to get treatment. Why would you not want your child better? :(

Reactions: 1
LOVED this series!

I think there were definitely some psychological issues at play with that family. The mum was definately calling the shots! Was so frustrating when the daughter was on the phone to someone who had been sucessfully treated for the same disorder at a clinic, (mum was hovering in the background ) daughter got off the phone and seemed quite positive about going...she didn't go 😡 Wonder why? 🤔🙄

Reactions: 1
LOVED this series!

I think there were definitely some psychological issues at play with that family. The mum was definately calling the shots! Was so frustrating when the daughter was on the phone to someone who had been sucessfully treated for the same disorder at a clinic, (mum was hovering in the background ) daughter got off the phone and seemed quite positive about going...she didn't go 😡 Wonder why? 🤔🙄
It just baffles me that she wouldn't want to get her help.

The little girl from ep 2 (I think) was such a sweetheart. I really hope life is better for her now.