Deuxmoi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody else follow this Instagram account?.The amount of celebrity tea they spill is astonishing.

Reactions: 1
Ahhh I love it!!! Addicted. Fantastic late night/early morning reading for us in the UK highlight of my morning 😂

Ok this thread is dead so I may not get a reply. But I followed deuxmoi for the longest time and a few weeks back they were posting about an interview they did with a photographer from Backgrid, and deuxmoi was being REALLY defensive of Backgrid and insisting that they don’t photoshop photos, they don’t have paid paps AT ALL for celebrities etc. I mean defensive to the point it was like deuxmoi was working with Backgrid. A lot of people in the comments called them out for it. I left one comment and liked a few others. My comment wasn’t bad in any way, it was just saying it’s a huge thing/well known that celebrities do deals with paps and set up photographs etc. Well a couple of days after that, they blocked me! Not just that account, both accounts I have so I cannot see their account at all now. I thought it was bizarre, and I presume they did it to everyone else that called them out too.

Has this happened to anyone else? I just thought it was so strange, and it’s a shame as I really enjoyed what was posted on the account other than that.

Reactions: 2
Ok this thread is dead so I may not get a reply. But I followed deuxmoi for the longest time and a few weeks back they were posting about an interview they did with a photographer from Backgrid, and deuxmoi was being REALLY defensive of Backgrid and insisting that they don’t photoshop photos, they don’t have paid paps AT ALL for celebrities etc. I mean defensive to the point it was like deuxmoi was working with Backgrid. A lot of people in the comments called them out for it. I left one comment and liked a few others. My comment wasn’t bad in any way, it was just saying it’s a huge thing/well known that celebrities do deals with paps and set up photographs etc. Well a couple of days after that, they blocked me! Not just that account, both accounts I have so I cannot see their account at all now. I thought it was bizarre, and I presume they did it to everyone else that called them out too.

Has this happened to anyone else? I just thought it was so strange, and it’s a shame as I really enjoyed what was posted on the account other than that.
That's very bizarre!