Desi Perkins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen that she’s started a Fertility Journey YouTube series and I just think that’s amazing and so brave of her and her to do!

Reactions: 3
Me too, she is so brave! Similar experience so I’m completely invested in her series, so open and honest!

Reactions: 1
Me too, she is so brave! Similar experience so I’m completely invested in her series, so open and honest!
Yes I completely agree and so lovely to show her husbands side of the story too - men’s voices often left unheard.
I think it just goes such a way to prove that even if you think people have everything and the perfect life, there may be more going on. Also that money isn’t everything

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yes I completely agree and so lovely to show her husbands side of the story too - men’s voices often left unheard.
I think it just goes such a way to prove that even if you think people have everything and the perfect life, there may be more going on. Also that money isn’t everything
We really never know what’s going on behind closed doors, always looking beautiful and happy on social media but actually going through something so sad inside! So great to hear her husband speak and how he felt, such a lovely man too, can see he totally adores her. I really hope they are successful, they deserve it

I have just cried the whole of episode 4! Congratulations Desi & Steven, they both deserve it so much!

• Heart
Thank goodness there is a thread on here! I have just balled my eyes out to episode 4! I am so thrilled for them both!

• Heart
Ahh such a cute reveal too, Perkins produce - they are very brave to not only share their story but announce their pregnancy too. ❤ I would have kept it secret like Ryan And Emelia from Million Dollar Listing and just announced the baby but I guess her role an influencer means she have been rumbled

• Heart
Yesterday she was having early contractions, I really hope she’s had Baby Perkins and all is well! 💙

Ahh such a cute reveal too, Perkins produce - they are very brave to not only share their story but announce their pregnancy too. ❤ I would have kept it secret like Ryan And Emelia from Million Dollar Listing and just announced the baby but I guess her role an influencer means she have been rumbled
Sorry I know you posted this back in may 😂 lockdown 2.0 has got my trawling the depths of tattle... but Desi & Steven Perkins and Ryan & Emilia are my fave couples for the ways they portrayed their pregnancy/fertility journeys online.

I’m so so so happy for them that Desi baby Ocean is healthy, he’s beautiful. ❤

Reactions: 3