Derry Girls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched this? I'm late to the party I know but I've watched both series over the last few days and I bloody loved it. Made me laugh a lot, funniest thing I've seen in ages.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I love it, I really do! My favourite characters have to be Sister Michael and then Granda Joe. One of my colleagues at work is from near Derry and encouraged the whole team to watch it so we could all talk about it.

Reactions: 6
I watched a random ep once and couldn’t get into it. Had loads of time over Xmas so started from one and I’m addicted! Love it!!!

Reactions: 2
They're all perfect. Sr Michael is just wonderful. The relationship between Grandpa Joe and Gerry brings joy to my heart and Michelle is brilliant. The script is amazing. I can't fault it at all, I just wish there were more series. I read that a third had been commissioned though.

I watched a random ep once and couldn’t get into it. Had loads of time over Xmas so started from one and I’m addicted! Love it!!!
You do really have to listen!

Reactions: 2
Just binged S1 again, finished it today. Absolute favourite and so many memories ❤ I was an early 80’s baby so was a secondary school at the same time this was set.

Reactions: 1
I actually started to watch season one yesterday!. I've seen season two already, but missed season one. I love Michelle, she is pretty. The YouTube vids of the cast on YouTube are also brilliant. The acting is good. Seem like a funny bunch of kids :giggle:

Reactions: 3
I actually started to watch season one yesterday!. I've seen season two already, but missed season one. I love Michelle, she is pretty. The YouTube vids of the cast on YouTube are also brilliant. The acting is good. Seem like a funny bunch of kids :giggle:
I’ll check out the YT vids 👍🏻 I googled them to see what else they’d done and some of the ‘kids’ are in their 30s! 😳😂

Reactions: 1
Love it. We’ve just watched them all with our daughter.
If you hear a family walking about the shops saying ‘Michelle’s going around telling everyone she’s the wee lesbian’ ‘I’m the wee lesbian’ it’s us.
Somehow it’s become every day patter for us.
turn your lights off - ‘I’m the wee lesbian’
How was school ‘Michelle’s telling ......

Reactions: 4