Derry Girls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nicola believes her own (inexplicable) hype. Is her acting any better in Bridgerton? I thought she was shite in DG
She's certainly not the standout in Bridgerton, alas the next series is her character 's story so prepare for smugness 😂

Reactions: 5
one was in The Flash, and her Derry accent came out a bit lmao. None of them will be huge stars, I reckon a movie will come, when Bridgerton ends and its 10 years past the hype for Derry Girls.

Reactions: 2
The one who plays Michelle looks like she might get consistent ITV /BBC TV work. Same with the James lad.

The woman who plays the nun is very funny in Derry Girls but is a bit annoying on Instagram, have unfollowed. Too many actors I have followed on Instagram and found them to be annoying or narcissistic 😂

Ive already said what I think about Nicola Coughlan.

The one who plays Erin seems like the type of actress who is the same personality in everything. I'm not sure she'll get many roles.

And the one who plays Orla I have no idea what she's up to since.

Derry Girls Series 1 and 2 were great but I think by Series 3 they knew their own hype.

Reactions: 5
The one who plays Michelle looks like she might get consistent ITV /BBC TV work. Same with the James lad.

The woman who plays the nun is very funny in Derry Girls but is a bit annoying on Instagram, have unfollowed. Too many actors I have followed on Instagram and found them to be annoying or narcissistic 😂

Ive already said what I think about Nicola Coughlan.

The one who plays Erin seems like the type of actress who is the same personality in everything. I'm not sure she'll get many roles.

And the one who plays Orla I have no idea what she's up to since.

Derry Girls Series 1 and 2 were great but I think by Series 3 they knew their own hype.
Louisa who plays Orla is the lead role in an upcoming Disney plus series apparently can't say I've ever seen her in anything else apart from Derry Girls

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I wonder if there was any truth to the rumours about there being a divide in the cast
I think they just went their separate ways as colleagues often do. Jamie Lee and Saoirse were true Derry girls so probably had more of a bond.

Reactions: 7
Nicola Coughlan comes across as a complete dose, I bet she's in Barbie for 10mins max, yet she would have you believe she's up there in the billing with Margot Robbie & Ryan Gosling
Finally got round to watching Barbie. Did I say 10mins? I meant 10 seconds 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I only saw Barbie recently and it's even more funny she carries on about it like she does when Sharon Rooney got so much screentime, I bet she was raging!

Reactions: 3
Rob Brydon has the same amount of screen time and this is the only mention of it on his socials. At least he's honest 🤣

Screenshot_20240112_103318_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13