Dental phobia advice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If your as bad as that then asked to be referred to the dental hospital for sedation.I dont think they do this now at normal dentists because people have died in the past under general anaesthetic. I'd get your dental practice to refer you and ask them how long the waiting list is as well. Things have changed with all this covid crap as well. x
They don’t, I have been referred and sedated. It’s not an easy process. But potentially my only option.
Sadly one of the main reasons they aren’t allowed to anymore is a lot of dentists were caught out for molesting patients under sedation.

They don’t, I have been referred and sedated. It’s not an easy process. But potentially my only option.
Sadly one of the main reasons they aren’t allowed to anymore is a lot of dentists were caught out for molesting patients under sedation.
Blimey!, they usually have the dental nurse in with them nowadays though.

Reactions: 1
I get sedated at my normal dentists, but only a couple of dentists at the practice are qualified to do sedation.

Reactions: 1