denise pelo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say that I really like Denise and her whole work ethic & what she’s about... I love how she shares her journey to motherhood. I think it normalises the ivf process for people. We’ve been doing ivf for a while now and on occasion I’ve sent Denise a dm asking about different bits n pieces and every single time she has sent me back a voice note. Personally, I feel so hopeful when I see Beth. As for the lockdowns and her being away, her ceiling fell in in her house which she showed at the time and the Kildare lockdown-she was in Wexford when that happened.
Please don’t start calling me Denise now 🙈 I know I’m a first time poster but I really do look forward to her content and also her perspective on life as a result of ivf. It’s so true that the process completely changes you and I think that her openness has helped me hugely in dealing with the highs and lows of ivf. It made me feel less alone and more normal...

Reactions: 4