Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I’d been blocked but shes gone private, we must have offended her with the title #gemini

Reactions: 1
I see Aoife Walsh advertising a ‘Mermade’ weaver, only €69 compared to Voduz €149, just a different colour. Probably all out of the same factory 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see Aoife Walsh advertising a ‘Mermade’ weaver, only €69 compared to Voduz €149, just a different colour. Probably all out of the same factory 🤷‍♀️
No no, that cannot be true. Denise is constantly going on about all the research that goes into production. All the blood, sweat an tears.. 🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s 100% looking to open a Pelo salon in Ibiza!! She’ll be there every Sunday if anyone needs an appointment 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Off to Bali now after being in Barbados and the Canaries already this year. Let this be a lesson to all the eejits who buy her tit because they are funding her lavish lifestyle.

Reactions: 13
Is she actually for bleeping real with that necklace on the child…Jesus Christ literally the child could strangle himself in seconds…seen a TikTok where a child almost died after getting it caught on a stair gate.

Off to Bali now after being in Barbados and the Canaries already this year. Let this be a lesson to all the eejits who buy her tit because they are funding her lavish lifestyle.
And making sure we see the expensive places she’s looking to stay. She’s no class despite trying desperately to be so. As the saying goes.. money talks, wealth whispers.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
She liherlly just said I've no make up on before listing off 4 products! Wouldn't believe a word out of this ones mouth 🙄
The lies LIHERALLY just roll off this yolks tongue … and if it’s not lies its just bullshit motivational quotes that she makes out that she has invented … what a head wrecker 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.