Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Jude attracting lots off attention? If he was really fair and blonde with blue eyes I’d understand the attraction in them country’s!
Exactly. My little boy had long blonde curls and big blue eyes. He used to get the old women in Portugal fawning over him because he looked like a cherub. My dark haired daughter didn’t get the same attention. Jude has dark hair and brown eyes.. there’s nothing particularly striking about him.

Reactions: 5
She would nearly eat herself shes so septic.
Why would you video yourself so up close and personal well she waxes anyway lol

Reactions: 8
I listened to this podcast today.A really good listen.They specifically mention people talking about how they manifested a baby and how completely insensitive it was for those going through IVF and infertility issues.I actually think the lady is talking about Denise...

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Jezs she would risk life and limb just for the gram
No cop on at all how old is the child
I just saw the video of them on it. Holy Jesus, that doesn’t look safe at all!! I would never put a small child on it Nevermind myself.. but like you said, anything for the gram.

Learning about coffee. Poor Beth surely she'd rather be at a kids club.

Learning about coffee. Poor Beth surely she'd rather be at a kids club.
For someone who spouts about mindfulness, she never has that bone out of her hands. You often hear Beth I’m the background asking her a question and Denise just mumbles distractedly.

Reactions: 6
‘Embracing my white skin’ when she’s practically as orange as her hair the rest of the time. She’s staying pale because she knows that’s what Asians find the most beautiful. Pale clear skin. Attention seeker. God she irritates me so much! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
And she addressed why she carries Jude all the time. If Mark is afraid of everything maybe Jude would be safer with him then. Like previous post said she wants the adoration. We know you read here Denise, cut your rats tails hair, put your phone away on holidays and please don't put those children in dangerous situations all for content for the gram. And please seek help for your obvious health issues surrounding weight.

• Heart
Well done says she to the child as they poke a poor caged animal with a long pole
Jezs unreal.

Reactions: 6
Well done says she to the child as they poke a poor caged animal with a long pole
Jezs unreal.
There was food on the end of it. The tiger grabbed the food & they pulled the pole straight out, no poking involved.
did they get a private tour? I spotted Beth walking ahead with a staff member a couple of times

There was food on the end of it. The tiger grabbed the food & they pulled the pole straight out, no poking involved.
did they get a private tour? I spotted Beth walking ahead with a staff member a couple of times
No doubt they loved her so much she got extra attention 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And she addressed why she carries Jude all the time. If Mark is afraid of everything maybe Jude would be safer with him then. Like previous post said she wants the adoration. We know you read here Denise, cut your rats tails hair, put your phone away on holidays and please don't put those children in dangerous situations all for content for the gram. And please seek help for your obvious health issues surrounding weight.
I actually don’t think she reads here. I’d say she got a few messages from her congregation asking why Dad wasn’t carrying him more. I also think that she carries him to use up as many calories as possible. She is beyond slim now.. she’s actually skin and bone.

Or maybe she does? 🤔🤣

always the passive aggressive little digs. Yes Denise we may talk about you but you also brag constantly so I guess you’re a bad as we are.😅

Attachments

What idiot takes a 1 year old and a seven year old in a hot air balloon?Is there any health and safety guidelines in Bali?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.