Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she think it’s unusual to rewear clothes from last season or have things for years if you like them? 🙈🤣 Lots of women do that Denise, you’re not unique.

Reactions: 5
Does she think it’s unusual to rewear clothes from last season or have things for years if you like them? 🙈🤣 Lots of women do that Denise, you’re not unique.
No you’re wrong. She has someone who source clothes for her so why would she dare rewear something? Like a us regular plebs? God forbid😂🤪

Reactions: 2
No you’re wrong. She has someone who source clothes for her so why would she dare rewear something? Like a us regular plebs? God forbid😂🤪
She makes such a big deal when she’s wearing something that’s old. As if the rest of us mere mortals don’t wear stuff from last year.

Reactions: 1
She makes such a big deal when she’s wearing something that’s old. As if the rest of us mere mortals don’t wear stuff from last year.
She’s trying to be relatable by saying she rewears clothes but it ends up doing the opposite because I’m thinking now “okay but why wouldn’t you rewear clothes”. Ridiculous

OMG will this woman ever read the room, people can't afford their utility bills at the moment and there she is promoting a treatment to get potholes out of your bum. Honest to God I used to admire her but now she's just a bigger pain in the hole than cellulite could ever be.
COP on you absolute dose.

Reactions: 6
She said a few weeks ago that she suffered from really bad cellulite. If that picture is her, she has very little/to no cellulite. Another undeclared ad or collab.. either that or trying to come across again as relatable. I’m all for having confidence in yourself but she’s just so vain. ‘If she was a chocolate bar she’d eat herself.’ 🙈

Attachments

Sorry if I have missed this looks like she reverted back to Denise McLean is that her maiden name. Is the husband booted

Sorry if I have missed this looks like she reverted back to Denise McLean is that her maiden name. Is the husband booted
Could well be. Someone said a few threads ago that they had gone their separate ways & then she found out she was pregnant. Maybe they tried again & it didn’t work.

Her personal FB page is (and has been) McLean for aaaages long before her IG page changed I think. She’s probably doing it for some kind of privacy but literally told me her maiden name one time when I got my hair done by her. So she likely clicked on some setting to have her IG name the same as her FB one, I think I saw that setting a few months ago

• Wow
Anyone see her latest post.. is that her husband ?? Saying he still there and supporting her? Must be reading here lol hi Denise 😂

Then bloody Sophia Webster shoes need to get in the bin!! Dreadful. They don’t go with anything ffs. 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.