Denise Pelo #3 Manifesting McGregor vibes, postnatal bull gives us hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so staged the poor young wan allways looking to see is she being filmed.

Reactions: 2
Why was Denise getting her hair done in Peter marks?!
She trained with Peter Mark, Id say the girls in Pelo told her to duck off if she was getting a blowie on Xmas Eve. I’m a hairstylist & if any of my staff asked me to Blowdry their hair on Xmas Eve, they’d be told exactly where to go! Likewise I wouldn’t expect any of my colleagues to do my hair on Xmas Eve!

Reactions: 3
Prada omg it was awful the poor child
A nice dress from pennys or dunnes woukd of looked better
The outfit on jude is hideous, the irish dancing socks, he will be modified with that , when hes older , her dress was ott, she’s changed so much in the past year, with showing off money and manifest bull, have to unfollow. full of tit

Reactions: 4
Why would she post to her grid looking for a hoover & high chair? For fear the companies are on Christmas holidays and they might miss her begging!! I’m sure she knows exactly what latest Dyson & Tripp Trapp she wants gifted. Pathetic

The way the little girl is looking at herself in the mirror like her mother as her already at such young age aware of her appearance bit tragic let her be a child

The way the little girl is looking at herself in the mirror like her mother as her already at such young age aware of her appearance bit tragic let her be a child
It's just not normal let her have a childhood

Jezs the way she dresses the kids is like from another century
Hideous .. little house on the prairie clobber!
this yolk hasn’t got an ounce of class ..trying way too hard to be different .. but she just can never pull it off!

“No one gives a feck” she says. She looks mental 🤣
😂😂😂 she’s some hole .. point proven again .. tries way too hard & never ever pulls it off .. just looks like a traveller dressed up as jamiroquai 😂😂👒👒👒

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She can’t spell. It’s ‘wear’ not ‘where’ Denise.

😂😂😂 she’s some hole .. point proven again .. tries way too hard & never ever pulls it off .. just looks like a traveller dressed up as jamiroquai 😂😂👒👒👒
Omg 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and Beth telling her she looks orange with the filter. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.