Denise Pelo #3 Manifesting McGregor vibes, postnatal bull gives us hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And only offering a gift credit for the item, should be a full refund if its faulty.

Under consumer law it is up to the seller whether they want to give a refund, a replacement or the opportunity to repair the faulty item.

Reactions: 2
On the back of the hairdryer underneath If ya get me 😂
Thanks - there’s no batch number, there’s an art number. Ffs like - this was a replacement for one that started sparking 🙄 thankfully I havent Needed to use it since I got an Airwrap

Reactions: 1
Thanks - there’s no batch number, there’s an art number. Ffs like - this was a replacement for one that started sparking 🙄 thankfully I havent Needed to use it since I got an Airwrap
That’s it it’s the art number.

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or is everyone and there granny sent voduz products, they have a little following and bang there holding a brush and hair dryer 🙄

Reactions: 5
So all the insta huns have been flat out calling for change after poor Ashling Murphy’s murder yet when I went to check today every single one of them are still following (and basically supporting) Conor mcgregor who is a known rapist who has zero respect for women including his long term partner and mother of his kids. Just doesn’t sit right with me at all. How is this change going to come about unless you stand up and be counted? I know Instagram is all fake but I get sucked in like the next person but this is just the last straw.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So all the insta huns have been flat out calling for change after poor Ashling Murphy’s murder yet when I went to check today every single one of them are still following (and basically supporting) Conor mcgregor who is a known rapist who has zero respect for women including his long term partner and mother of his kids. Just doesn’t sit right with me at all. How is this change going to come about unless you stand up and be counted? I know Instagram is all fake but I get sucked in like the next person but this is just the last straw.
And half of them can’t spell Ashlings name correctly 🤬

Reactions: 9
Emmalene Blake, the street artist was calling out a few people the past few days over this, especially for supporting McGregor.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.