Denise Pelo #3 Manifesting McGregor vibes, postnatal bull gives us hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought there was an age restriction for tiktok
There is, and for Facebook, Snapchat, insta etc. Which makes it even more ridiculous that the dopes continually share their underage children on their pages. There was an app came out a few years back aimed at pre teens, I think it was called musicly or something and kids used to upload themselves singing & dancing - seemingly very innocent until the underbelly of society started setting up accounts to groom some kids. Honestly, share what you like about yourself but keep your bloody kids safe ffs.

rant over 🤣

Reactions: 5
D761BFA4-0858-4AD3-A361-A19C2C07E551.jpeg

Why am I getting a sponsored insta story of her child ?!? I don’t follow her anymore cause she a dope but why is she doing this

• Wow
Reactions: 9
View attachment 990550
Why am I getting a sponsored insta story of her child ?!? I don’t follow her anymore cause she a dope but why is she doing this
I know she can’t take a shite without posting about it but it always made me uncomfortable that she put the child up in her uniform. Beth literally has no privacy at all 😠

Reactions: 9
Exactly the child in her crested uniform. She is so desperate for beth to be famous it's unhealthy. She has forgotten to protect the child she longed for

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Praying that a law is brought in to prevent kids from being exploited on their bleeping parents social media accounts until they are over a certain age to consent 😭 and then I hope Beth sues the arse off her. It’s absolutely disgusting what she is doing to that child.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Praying that a law is brought in to prevent kids from being exploited on their bleeping parents social media accounts until they are over a certain age to consent 😭 and then I hope Beth sues the arse off her. It’s absolutely disgusting what she is doing to that child.
Agreed, it’s so so wrong,

Reactions: 4
Sure all her stuff, brushes etc are, I’ve linked the brushes here before. I never realized they were all at it until bloggers unveiled and was some eye opener when I realized. Anything I see I’d like I search Ali now, same for mice necklaces and that you’d see in Facebook ads, €3 and arrive engraved 😂

Reactions: 3
"We needed beauty and nature, we looked for it and we found it". duck off hun, you went for a walk in Wicklow.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Shes changed her account to private. I can't watch her stories on the sly anymore.

There was a product recall. It’s on the voduz website but you’ve to dig for it. It should be on the Instagram too

Reactions: 1
And only offering a gift credit for the item, should be a full refund if its faulty.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.