Denise Pelo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said on her story’s last night she never cooks and never did cook! Mark does all the cooking! I would have loads of spare time to live my live on Instagram if I never cooked or cleaned 🙄

Reactions: 3
She said on her story’s last night she never cooks and never did cook! Mark does all the cooking! I would have loads of spare time to live my live on Instagram if I never cooked or cleaned 🙄
I don’t cook either! 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s about time women weren’t expected to do all the cooking and cleaning (and working for a living) in fairness to her she seems to be pretty hands on with cleaning, looking after the kids.

Reactions: 10
I don’t cook. I love cooking & I love food but I live with fussy eaters, sensory issues etc & I just got so fed up with it all I decided I wasn’t cooking anymore so the fussy husband does the cooking & I get to look forward to my Dads cooking when I visit his house once a week! Also, my mother gave up cooking when my Dad retired. He’s in his absolute element in the kitchen so everyone’s a winner!

Reactions: 6
I adore cooking and my hubs does all the cleaning. I’ve never used the vacuum cleaner or the dryer.

If manifesting a baby was a genuinely a ‘thing’ why the need for IVF and fertility treatments to exist? Surely all you have to do is create a vision, hope & pray and poof! Theres a baby in your uterus 🙄

Reactions: 10
If manifesting a baby was a genuinely a ‘thing’ why the need for IVF and fertility treatments to exist? Surely all you have to do is create a vision, hope & pray and poof! Theres a baby in your uterus 🙄
Could’ve had the baby I so desperately wanted and saved meself a fortune if only I’d known 😖

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I actually can’t watch anymore when she has the baby dressed in that waistcoat and dickie bow! Poor thing looks so uncomfortable 🥺 He’s a red raw infant, not a dress up doll!! 😩

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It's sad when Beth is interacting with the baby or anything really she keeps looking to see is mammy videoing it.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Her first ever gillet (whichever) way you spell it thanks Denise I can sleep tonight now you shaded that exciting piece of news

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.