Demi Lovato

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel bad for her as she’s had a lot of troubles in her life. Drugs, addiction etc. Think she should stay out of the limelight for a while. Makes me feel a bit uncomfortable when I see her now because I know all she’s been through and I feel bad for her

Reactions: 2
Feel bad for her as she’s had a lot of troubles in her life. Drugs, addiction etc. Think she should stay out of the limelight for a while. Makes me feel a bit uncomfortable when I see her now because I know all she’s been through and I feel bad for her
Yes, I feel uncomfortable when I see her...do you have any clue who her new boyfriend is? She uploaded a video on Instagram. I’ve got to admit she’s defo my guilty pleasure.

Reactions: 1
Yes, I feel uncomfortable when I see her...do you have any clue who her new boyfriend is? She uploaded a video on Instagram. I’ve got to admit she’s defo my guilty pleasure.
Not a clue. It’s all a big tragic for me so I unfollowed a while ago. May go have a sneaky look and report back soon 😜

I really feel for Demi Lovato, and other young celebrities who end up in similar situations. I really wonder what goes on behind closed doors with these people - it’s always a similar story, they’re surrounded by so many people but yet nobody seems to actually support them in a constructive way.
In the documentary Demi did, she talks about how she would be off her face on all sorts before going on stage etc...why were the people around her turning a blind eye to it all?!

Reactions: 4
I really feel for Demi Lovato, and other young celebrities who end up in similar situations. I really wonder what goes on behind closed doors with these people - it’s always a similar story, they’re surrounded by so many people but yet nobody seems to actually support them in a constructive way.
In the documentary Demi did, she talks about how she would be off her face on all sorts before going on stage etc...why were the people around her turning a blind eye to it all?!
I reckon it’s been going on in music since it all began stars can’t handle the fame and money so turn to some kind of drug or excess and the management keep them on it while they are bringing the money in,in a way a bit like greyhounds run them at top speed for 5 years then dump it and get a new one.

Reactions: 7
I reckon it’s been going on in music since it all began stars can’t handle the fame and money so turn to some kind of drug or excess and the management keep them on it while they are bringing the money in,in a way a bit like greyhounds run them at top speed for 5 years then dump it and get a new one.
Absolutely agree with that. One thing that stands out with her (and some others) is how she goes on about how her family are so close to her and always on the road with her etc. I feel that it’s probably a mix of turning a blind eye, and just letting her do what she wants because they can’t be bothered dealing with her outbursts.

Her ex Wilmar is getting married, I feel sorry for her that would be hard for anyone to take. She spoke about him lots in the documentary and seemed to really love him.

• Wow
  • Sad
Her ex Wilmar is getting married, I feel sorry for her that would be hard for anyone to take. She spoke about him lots in the documentary and seemed to really love him.
Rumour has it he was terrible for her (and to her), emotionally abusive and cheated etc, so she’s better off with him marrying someone else.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Such a tragic life with drink and drugs and broken relationships and her nude picture leaks. She needs a better support group around her.

She’s engaged to Max Ehrich. Haven’t they only been together a few months?

Sorry but that ring is hideous! Happy for her but what an awful ring, ridiculous size looks like a toy plastic thing!

Apparently it's cos videos surfaced of him thirsting over Selena years ago, he was after her but then moved on to trying to get Demi, he seems like a user.

Reactions: 4