Demi Lovato

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, this was obviously going to happen. I see she hasn’t deleted any of the OTT tweets professing her love for him. She has unfollowed him, though.

Reactions: 2

Thank God she ditched this pussy.He's making such a fool of himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m curious how losers like this Max weedle their way in with someone like Demi who could have her pick of anyone.

Reactions: 9
I saw a fan said he’d sent her a selfie of himself crying, so weird.

what do people think of her commander in chief song? I think it’s ok but agree that it’s a bit pointless to try and use emotion to appeal to trump, when he has none.

Also feels like she keeps releasing the big emotional ballads every few months when something’s happened in her life.

Reactions: 1
I saw a fan said he’d sent her a selfie of himself crying, so weird.

what do people think of her commander in chief song? I think it’s ok but agree that it’s a bit pointless to try and use emotion to appeal to trump, when he has none.

Also feels like she keeps releasing the big emotional ballads every few months when something’s happened in her life.
I haven’t heard the song yet - I’m not too bothered about most of Demi’s music but I really like her as a person. But I guess if releasing big emotional songs helps keep her Clean and sober that can only be a good thing 🤷🏻‍♀️

I haven’t heard the song yet - I’m not too bothered about most of Demi’s music but I really like her as a person. But I guess if releasing big emotional songs helps keep her Clean and sober that can only be a good thing 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah that’s true. I’ve never really taken to her as a personality, especially the swipes at Taylor Swift. But I think she came across well on her documentary.

It surprises me that she doesn’t have a bigger career though especially considering the strength of her voice compared to Selena Gomez for example.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know if the rumours are true about Selena Gomez having a drug problem too
I was actually listening to a podcast about Selena the other day. Apparently it’s well known that she had a drug problem and that was partially a reason for her rehab trips. There’s also a clip of her on YouTube at the AMAs in the green dress and stumbling around drunk(?) on the red carpet.

If it’s true, her team have covered it up really well

I was actually listening to a podcast about Selena the other day. Apparently it’s well known that she had a drug problem and that was partially a reason for her rehab trips. There’s also a clip of her on YouTube at the AMAs in the green dress and stumbling around drunk(?) on the red carpet.

If it’s true, her team have covered it up really well
Oh really? I’ve seen loads of YouTube videos that claim she’s a hardcore drug addict and has just covered it up extremely well over the years and that she also has a drinking problem.and yea she was visibly really really drunk at the AMAs

• Wow
Oh really? I’ve seen loads of YouTube videos that claim she’s a hardcore drug addict and has just covered it up extremely well over the years and that she also has a drinking problem.and yea she was visibly really really drunk at the AMAs
Im a bit wary of those videos cos I always think they’re just crazy Bieber fans that dislike her but I do think there’s some truth to it.

The podcast is called Dunzo and it’s the episodes about their relationship.

Im a bit wary of those videos cos I always think they’re just crazy Bieber fans that dislike her but I do think there’s some truth to it.

The podcast is called Dunzo and it’s the episodes about their relationship.
I must give it a Listen