Demi Donnelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ on a bike she is (I think) 23 but she looks to have had some work done on her face

Reactions: 5
I wouldn't say she's had any work done but I really wish she would buy a decent bra that fits and supports her, she looks so uncomfortable.

Reactions: 6
Would you say her face looks natural ?

I think shes just unfortunate looking, seems nice enough but she can be quite annoying, also i agree a good bra is a must they sag and makes her look far bigger

Reactions: 10
I don't think she's had anything done - she posted some pics from before Youtube and pretty much looks the same. I think she'd look better with softer brows though.

She seems like a nice girl. My only issue is the constant hauls and she has the typical crushed grey velvet bedroom which isn't my taste lol.

Reactions: 4
Apologies for the double post but she's done the 10,000 calories challenge and omg I had to cringe. Its like straight up binge eating, especially the amount Sean ate! I don't get the challenge at all. I feel like most of the people doing it were extreme weight lifters trying to 'bulk'.

All the doughnuts and fatty foods they were stuffing themselves with in that 10,000 calorie "challenge" made me feel sick. Made me want to reach for fruit and a gallon of water to cleanse myself with afterwards😫

Do youtubers know about these sites I want to share opinions but scared they’ll know? Also, I’m starting with Demi she’s once person on YouTube I actually like. She’s just normal and that’s why so many people relate to her, I think she’s going to go really far

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Do youtubers know about these sites I want to share opinions but scared they’ll know? Also, I’m starting with Demi she’s once person on YouTube I actually like. She’s just normal and that’s why so many people relate to her, I think she’s going to go really far

Yes they will know.

Don't be scared this site in anonymous. If YouTubers and instagramers were more open to criticism instead of deleting "negative comments" straight away people wouldn't be forced here to vent.

In Demi's defense she is open to the criticism and takes it on the chin.

Yes is agree, I’ve critised Demi and few times and she was been really open and understanding about it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I love the fact she tries different types of videos though as I never seem to get bored of her channel.

I think she's unsure what to do now she's doing Youtube full-time and uploading so often. There's only so many hauls you can do I guess.
Would you say her face looks natural ?
She’s never had any work done, she talked about it in a Q&A saying she wouldn’t get anything, she’s really pretty I think

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I think she’s a lovely person. But her vlogs seriously need some direction and organisation. She needs to find her niche. I wish her well.

I think she’s a lovely person. But her vlogs seriously need some direction and organisation. She needs to find her niche. I wish her well.
I don’t think she does, everyone on YouTube has a niche but I think Demi has done something different and showed you don’t need a niche, just be yourself. Her niche is her as a person rather than a category of videos and I love her channel for that. She is really promoting amazing things like body positivity too!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I find her vlogs really disorganised and messy. But that’s just me. I like things ordered and in catergories lol
I do feel she need direction though, from someone who has experience with YouTube and how to make channels successful. She has lots of potential.

Reactions: 2
@Amberxwright
Demi Donnelly - no bra video. Thoughts
Hey amber, just going to move your question into this section as Demi already has an open thread, hope that’s ok.
No bra?! 🤢 I have a visual 😳 I don’t like it 😐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I feel like its sort of cheating if you're wearing a baggy top.

She needs to buy bras that fit her better though as you can see her overflowing in them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.