Demi Donnelly #36 Abusing aye for banter, let's hope he puts her in the bin before she grows a third chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
welcooome!

well done to @AgatheC on the thread title!

im sorry hunnybuns I’ve not been on the ball with our demz, mentally really not doing well so I haven’t got the energy to recap something funny 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 15
welcooome!

well done to @AgatheC on the thread title!

im sorry hunnybuns I’ve not been on the ball with our demz, mentally really not doing well so I haven’t got the energy to recap something funny 😔
Hope you’re ok x

I don’t follow any of her social medias or watch her videos anymore so couldn’t give a recap either!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Recap: she's a fat, ignorant bleep. A flop chinfluencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Demi made some dreadful uneducated comments regarding people living with domestic abuse on her daily dose channel. Because she's passive aggressive (She has since apologised.)

She should have done a sit down video with Sean on the subject but Sean doesn't have a voice and his opinions are unimportant to her, at least that's how it appears to me. Because Gaslighting

She is overwhelmed with all the PR and gifts.....which is humble bragging as usual because she's worried

She's still posting half naked pictures, edited? Perhaps? Because she's Insecure

Reactions: 24
Demi made some dreadful uneducated comments regarding people living with domestic abuse on her daily dose channel. Because she's passive aggressive (She has since apologised.)

She should have done a sit down video with Sean on the subject but Sean doesn't have a voice and his opinions are unimportant to her, at least that's how it appears to me. Because Gaslighting

She is overwhelmed with all the PR and gifts.....which is humble bragging as usual because she's worried

She's still posting half naked pictures, edited? Perhaps? Because she's Insecure
Has she actually apologised though?

Reactions: 4
New Daily Dose of Us video just posted. Please don't watch it on youtube and give her views! Watch her videos through Invidious, which mirrors youtube videos and doesn't give her any views or ad revenue. The vast majority of her viewers are haters and you can tell in the comments. Let's make her views plummet even further than they have.

Here's the latest video on Invidious: https://yewtu.be/watch?v=FoiAyfQmH2Q

Invidious is an open source alternative front-end to youtube, "yewtu.be" is a one of many Invidious mirrors you can use any of them to watch Demi's videos without contributing to her arrogance. I've seen several online communities use Invidious to watch content without supporting despisable creators.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Her skin is looking more and more dirty and oily by the day 🤢

Reactions: 13
why is she serving the dogs a panccake on the house plates!?

in the space of 1 week she ate out 3-4 times (that she showed)

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
To add to what Shrek has posted watch her insta via war on instagrammers.

Reactions: 14
Oh I'm taking on the tips from Mavis and Shrek! Thank you!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.