Demi Donnelly #3 Amber Wright still making up lies, got caught out eating McDonald’s fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t realise how snapped and damaged her hair actually looked until I saw her insta post. 😟

her new hair extensions look tit and blotchy. I hope it’s just because of the way it’s curled... why put different colour hair extensions in if she’s only got 1 colour in her hair??????

Reactions: 6
So the free Olaplex treatment she was getting from a salon totally revived and saved her hair... or so she claimed. But now she’s had to go and get more free hair treatments (hair tapes) from a different salon 🤔🤔. These ‘influencers’ honestly say and do anything for free things 🙄.

Reactions: 9
Demi Donnelly is someone who actually infuriates me. She is a lier and a try hard. Does anyone have the ss of the Amber right stuff for what???

Reactions: 5
Those extensions aren’t the right colour at all. Extensions are a lot to up keep, let’s hope they get maintained better than them crusty lashes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn't she only claim it was her brother because someone mentioned that the mods should look at the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) of the Amber account against the IP of her own actual account. If she hadn't made an account for herself to call us all sad huns, then she wouldn't have been in such a kerfuffle.

I would have LOVED it if she could have gone on longer with that Amber account before it was uncovered. Things could have gotten JUICY :devilish:

I wonder if she's gotten around the IP issue by making a new account and using it at Sean's house or gotten a VPN. I guess we will know when someone starts mentioning how much they love her and how relatable and stunning she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn't she only claim it was her brother because someone mentioned that the mods should look at the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) of the Amber account against the IP of her own actual account. If she hadn't made an account for herself to call us all sad huns, then she wouldn't have been in such a kerfuffle.

I would have LOVED it if she could have gone on longer with that Amber account before it was uncovered. Things could have gotten JUICY :devilish:

I wonder if she's gotten around the IP issue by making a new account and using it at Sean's house or gotten a VPN. I guess we will know when someone starts mentioning how much they love her and how relatable and stunning she is.
LMAO yes I wish she had dropped herself in it more. She probably is still looking. Calling us sad huns when she is the one making a fake name on here and making posts bigging herself up. Asking what people thought of the braless video which is odd in itself. Her poor brother....least we know how loyal she is to loved ones. Nasty witch.

👋 hiiiii Demi if you're watching hun.....get a bra that fits and stop with the dumb ass faces. So desperate!! Also.....try getting your lashes done somewhere else hun....they look like random bent spiders legs..😂 rat a tat tat

• Haha
Reactions: 19

The Blair Walnuts thread isn't active enough for her to be back on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Those extensions aren’t the right colour at all. Extensions are a lot to up keep, let’s hope they get maintained better than them crusty lashes.
There is no way she will be able to maintain them

The colour is all wrong too, I agree

Reactions: 1
Wow, she'll give Zoella a run for her money with those things 🤨 there is a whole section not even curled

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.