Demi Donnelly #3 Amber Wright still making up lies, got caught out eating McDonald’s fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poundland mainly sells well known brands that you can get in other supermarkets, so not sure what the big deal is with eating only Poundland for the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she ate 6 slices on toast and a full packet of uncle bens rice in one day? Is she sure?

Some of those rice packs have an insane amount of calories and fat in.

I consider toast a treat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The way she dances actually knocks me sick! She didn't act like such a twit when she was in a video with Emily canham, you could tell she felt intimidated! I think she would love to be like saffron barker, she comments and likes a lot of her photos, demi is vile, i did used to like her but i can't stand her she makes my toes curl with her cringiness

Reactions: 13
Here she goes again with the Muscle Food Ad 🙄🙄 Last year in June she did this and IT. DID. NOT. WORK. This is what I posted on here then:

‘So she’s doing a muscle food meal plan (with meal delivery). Whilst I feel like this may be good short term I didn’t think it’s actually going to help fix the problem. I actually think it will hinder her in the long run. She needs to learn about good whole foods and how to cook healthy meals, maybe bake some health snacks etc. Getting sent pre-assembled foods that she just has to cook is teaching her nothing about good nutrition, how/where to buy and how to make it for herself on an every day basis. She’ll most likely do this plan and when they company stop sending it to her for free (#gifted) she won’t know how to keep it up and potentially revert back to her old ways.

This meal delivery service cannot be a life style.’

All these months later and all of this still applies. It’s great, I don’t even need to think of things to say anymore, just copy and paste my old posts 😂

Honestly she is just trying to lose weight in the laziest possible way. But by doing it these ways it’s never going to last. She had a problem with portion control last year. It’s still a problem. She had a problem with knowing how to cook health meals last year. It’s still a problem.

3DB8B670-487B-406F-8E55-AB1B9696F920.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
she is 100% the type of youtuber who will constantly do ads for a product that probably doesn’t work for her, or she wouldn’t actually use the product if she wasn’t getting paid, and won’t use it again after the ads.
I recon if she goes up in popularity, she will do what a lot of youtubers do, and just constantly post ad videos.

Reactions: 10
she is 100% the type of youtuber who will constantly do ads for a product that probably doesn’t work for her, or she wouldn’t actually use the product if she wasn’t getting paid, and won’t use it again after the ads.
I recon if she goes up in popularity, she will do what a lot of youtubers do, and just constantly post ad videos.
I doubt she will gain more popularity, her content is tit, her face is annoying, she takes no care of her videos, in that disgraceful TikTok her room is in bits and she has a ketchup bottle on her bedside table. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Here she goes again with the Muscle Food Ad 🙄🙄 Last year in June she did this and IT. DID. NOT. WORK. This is what I posted on here then:

‘So she’s doing a muscle food meal plan (with meal delivery). Whilst I feel like this may be good short term I didn’t think it’s actually going to help fix the problem. I actually think it will hinder her in the long run. She needs to learn about good whole foods and how to cook healthy meals, maybe bake some health snacks etc. Getting sent pre-assembled foods that she just has to cook is teaching her nothing about good nutrition, how/where to buy and how to make it for herself on an every day basis. She’ll most likely do this plan and when they company stop sending it to her for free (#gifted) she won’t know how to keep it up and potentially revert back to her old ways.

This meal delivery service cannot be a life style.’

All these months later and all of this still applies. It’s great, I don’t even need to think of things to say anymore, just copy and paste my old posts 😂

Honestly she is just trying to lose weight in the laziest possible way. But by doing it these ways it’s never going to last. She had a problem with portion control last year. It’s still a problem. She had a problem with knowing how to cook health meals last year. It’s still a problem.

View attachment 74324
I got some of their meals on an offer too and they're so dry and tasteless, not a patch on homemade. What annoys me is, she has no health issues, kids and a job to go out daily to and still can't cook from scratch. I do a mix of from scratch and frozen/fresh foods, not a lot of ready meals though. Could we imagine how she'd manage if she did have any of those aswell.

Reactions: 6
Absolutely. She did a video about make up once and was raving about this w7 product...she never uses it again and I had it and it was very tit....no pigmentation..really poor. I have had w7 stuff that are decent but this palette was shoddy...

Seen her so many times say she loves this certain product or item and then never mention it again. She would sell her mam for popularity and relevance.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Started lurking on this thread recently and just watched a few of her vlogs .... is her mouth on upside down? I can't watch her without being transfixed on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’ll probably eventually lose weight and then get offered a dodgy “weight loss milkshake” or “weight loss tea” ad or whatever and say she lost weight coz of that. I’m placing bets on that happening now, I just have a feeling. She is the type to sell even herself and all her hard work out just for a bleeping ad of ANYTHING

Reactions: 10
I can see it now ‘the demi Donnelly dance like a dick’ workout

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.