Demi Donnelly #3 Amber Wright still making up lies, got caught out eating McDonald’s fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She 100% reads here

she says she’s dying all the lighter bits dark now cause she doesn’t like them 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
What the hell is she doing at the start of her video???? How on earth are people finding this entertaining, its just pure embarrassing hun

Reactions: 6
What the hell is she doing at the start of her video???? How on earth are people finding this entertaining, its just pure embarrassing hun
I swear she was more annoying than normal in this video
Didn’t think they was possible 🤣

If anyone wants know what Poundland food she ate for 24 hours it’s all on her food IG 4 days ago. No mention of the snacks she ate or biscuit spread though. Probably cause they’re all high on calories lol

Reactions: 4
In the video how she mentioned that she was going for a spray tan and said it because she didn’t want us to think it was a different day. Then when she was in her car after she got the spray tan her acrylics had magically turned from red to blue 🤣 Funny how she said she was getting a spray tan but not getting her nails done? It made me think she had filmed the rest on a different day.

But then I went on to her food diaries page and her meals from four days ago show the microwaveable rice lunch (🤢) and beans and toast in the evening but her morning meal was the bread she bought but with tomatoes and spinach and not with the biscuit spread she pretended to have for her breakfast in the video 😂
You could see her red acrylics in the morning post so she must have got them done that day and just didn’t say it.
Grade a bullsh*tter!

In the video how she mentioned that she was going for a spray tan and said it because she didn’t want us to think it was a different day. Then when she was in her car after she got the spray tan her acrylics had magically turned from red to blue 🤣 Funny how she said she was getting a spray tan but not getting her nails done? It made me think she had filmed the rest on a different day.

But then I went on to her food diaries page and her meals from four days ago show the microwaveable rice lunch (🤢) and beans and toast in the evening but her morning meal was the bread she bought but with tomatoes and spinach and not with the biscuit spread she pretended to have for her breakfast in the video 😂
You could see her red acrylics in the morning post so she must have got them done that day and just didn’t say it.
Grade a bullsh*tter!
Ooooo so they were different days!!

She’s such a liar 😂😂

edit: had to go check her nails, I’m not that observant but yep Red to Blue. Nice catch. 🤣

Ooooo so they were different days!!

She’s such a liar 😂😂

edit: had to go check her nails, I’m not that observant but yep Red to Blue. Nice catch. 🤣
You see they are red in the morning of the video but also in the photo of the spinach and toast which she posted the same day as the other meals. So what I’m saying is maybe she did actually get them done that day, it’s just odd to say you got a spray tan done, wouldn’t you mention getting your nails done if it was the same time?! Seeing how she always says when she gets her lashes/hair whatever else done.

I think you are right, she didn’t post the biscuit spread on her insta diaries because it isnt calorie friendly but then she didn’t include the spinach and tomatoes in her YouTube because you can’t bloody get them in Poundland!!

I think either she did film the lunch and dinner on a different day, cause why would she mention its not a different day and just say that shes going to get a spray tan and her nails done?
Or..
Yeah I guess she’s just hiding the higher calorie foods from her food IG.

Either way she’s lying about something lol

Reactions: 2
Is she more obnoxious now, or is it that I'm more familiar with her character and am finding her less likable, and therefore unwilling to endure her....erm....eccentricities?

• Haha
Is she more obnoxious now, or is it that I'm more familiar with her character and am finding her less likable, and therefore unwilling to endure her....erm....eccentricities?
I know right....last couples of videos I have thought the same. Shes always been irritating but jeeez...she is "she needs a slap across the face " annoying in the last few videos.

I agree she wont have checked about the mash potato. Varies from store to store...when was Toby carvery a store. head. Shes so full of tit.

I know right....last couples of videos I have thought the same. Shes always been irritating but jeeez...she is "she needs a slap across the face " annoying in the last few videos.

I agree she wont have checked about the mash potato. Varies from store to store...when was Toby carvery a store. head. Shes so full of tit.
It will be exactly the same. Like McDonalds burgers will be the same whatever location you go. She is a moron, she constantly drops herself in it that she isn't really vegan. HOW THICK!!!

It will be exactly the same. Like McDonalds burgers will be the same whatever location you go. She is a moron, she constantly drops herself in it that she isn't really vegan. HOW THICK!!!
Exactly. Isnt a carvery where you go and help yourself to the veg and potatoes? The guy gives you the meat (obviously if your having meat) then you go and get your veg and stuff yourself. It's all in different dishes set out. Also places like that sometimes use beef dripping on roasts potatoes. She wouldn't check that. ....shes such a liar.

Why would you take half blurry photos as proof you ran????
Ha! This made me think of Katie Price doing fake pap shots on her own driveway 😂 Demi trying to prove she went for a run from a bad angled selfie in the dark in her own back garden. bleeping melt.

Oh and sorry but ‘running’ half a mile in 11 minutes is crap lbr. I walk faster than that and I’m a lard arse!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ha! This made me think of Katie Price doing fake pap shots on her own driveway 😂 Demi trying to prove she went for a run from a bad angled selfie in the dark in her own back garden. bleeping melt.

Oh and sorry but ‘running’ half a mile in 11 minutes is crap lbr. I walk faster than that and I’m a lard arse!
Me too.....and I'm also a lard arse!! She really is a nob head. Shes so unlikable when you know what shes really like. Desperate and fake. I detest her...but cant help watching her vids cos it's so tragic lol how desperate she is.

Notice shes wearing a polo neck top under t shirts like Saffron sometimes wears.....I'm not familiar with Saffron that well but she did wear that kind of thing. Demi is such a wannabe.

Me too.....and I'm also a lard arse!! She really is a nob head. Shes so unlikable when you know what shes really like. Desperate and fake. I detest her...but cant help watching her vids cos it's so tragic lol how desperate she is.

Notice shes wearing a polo neck top under t shirts like Saffron sometimes wears.....I'm not familiar with Saffron that well but she did wear that kind of thing. Demi is such a wannabe.
It makes me CRINGE how much of a wannabe she is. Just proves how much she lacks an actual personality, she idolises these boring influencers because she has no identity, and it shows with how much she copies and actually impersonates them (the way she speaks etc “OMG im OBSESSED!”) Ew, so embarrassing 🤣 you have to laugh!

Reactions: 5
It makes me CRINGE how much of a wannabe she is. Just proves how much she lacks an actual personality, she idolises these boring influencers because she has no identity, and it shows with how much she copies and actually impersonates them (the way she speaks etc “OMG im OBSESSED!”) Ew, so embarrassing 🤣 you have to laugh!

I know right!! She cant be herself. She does that dancing and looks like an absolute dick. Those faces..dont get me started, she looks ridiculous. Omg!! And her dress sense? She picks a lot of stuff that really doesn't suit her!! I'm no fashionista....but I know how to dress for my shape/figure and what not to wear...😂 she also needs to grow up...doing that Amber thing is something a teenager would do..not a woman of 23 (hard to believe that's how old she is I know) 😬😂

I only just watched the video properly and how did she eat that full packet of rice. Greedy cow. We have them between us. Ok it was her lunch but the full pack...urgh I feel bloated just watching her.

Also how big are the fork fulls she takes...relax Demi hun..no one is coming to steal your food. Huge fork fulls but then again that is a huge mouth she has got. The bleeping dancing is getting worse. It's almost like shes read these comments and trying to be even more irritating.....more dancing more of those grotesque faces she pulls. Ffs she is so cringe. She always eats huge mouthfuls.....greedy cow.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.