Demi Donnelly #28 Demi Jayann is the size of a van, her fiance looks like somebodies nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re-tax, I personally wouldn't take the risk of lying on my tax return just in case but they only ask you to produce evidence (receipts etc) if they investigate you. And considering she "only" makes 6k a month, I doubt HMRC will take an interest in her tbh. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if she didn't include what she makes on Depop on her return but claimed every Primark haul as "business expenses" because she is a CoNtEnT cReAtOR
My partner deals with accounts/tax etc

My partner deals with accounts/tax etc
All I'm saying is that if you do your tax return yourself, you don't have to submit any proof of the expenses you claim.
I'm sure it's different if you go through an accountant, though.

Reactions: 3
All I'm saying is that if you do your tax return yourself, you don't have to submit any proof of the expenses you claim.
I'm sure it's different if you go through an accountant, though.
She can’t even string a sentence together so I highly doubt she’s doing her own tax return… correctly.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her dog painting is actually really good for someone who doesn’t actively do art. Why don’t you do that more Demi? You’d have a fulfilling hobby AND content! If terrible artists like Superraedizzle can have millions of subs for art challenge videos then there’s an audience for it…

I’m watching the new vidyo, and genuine question. Do people actually light all their candles around the house at once?? I’m a bleep for a good candle and my collection is vast, but I really don’t see the point in lighting them all at once. Don’t the smells get mixed up? I only light one candle when I am in the room it’s burning in, and intend to stay in that room for a while
I think she probably has no other choice to light so many candles. The dogs are constantly in the house, theres a dog room, her toilet has issues, her & Sean arent great with hygiene, all the junk they eat, they have to be farting like pigs, they never open windows or doors. The house must stink. So it's probably for the best that she has candles and reed Diffusers everywhere

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I think she probably has no other choice to light so many candles. The dogs are constantly in the house, theres a dog room, her toilet has issues, her & Sean arent great with hygiene, all the junk they eat, they have to be farting like pigs, they never open windows or doors. The house must stink. So it's probably for the best that she has candles and reed Diffusers everywhere
now that there is a very good point. I didn’t think of that. I’m that case doesn’t matter if the scents get all mixed up, I think you’d need an army of candles, diffusers, air fresheners and room spray to mask what she smells like, which is most likely week worth of body odour and the urine covered fish scent of unwashed fanny! Demi honeybun, if you’re craving salon (not accidentally vegan) just take a whiff of ya knickers, that’ll do the trick and put you right off ya cravings x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
now that there is a very good point. I didn’t think of that. I’m that case doesn’t matter if the scents get all mixed up, I think you’d need an army of candles, diffusers, air fresheners and room spray to mask what she smells like, which is most likely week worth of body odour and the urine covered fish scent of unwashed fanny! Demi honeybun, if you’re craving salon (not accidentally vegan) just take a whiff of ya knickers, that’ll do the trick and put you right off ya cravings x
She should at the very least keep the window in the dog room open everyday. I genuinely have no idea how anybody can have a room for dogs in their house. The smell would send me into an absolute meltdown.
Its bad enough when you walk into a persons house that just has a pet dog and the smell hits you & your pretending like everything is ok but inside your dying to get the fckout of there 🤣🤣🤣🤣 And what makes it worse is the pet owners are completely immune to the smell dog and can't smell it at all. It gives me the creeps to be honest.

Cant help but notice since everyone is calling her messy & dirty, she starts adding a few housework clips trying to make it look like she does something. But shes lazy as sin. Her parents need to tell her cop the fck on

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel embarrased for her, why does she hang her dogs coats up like they are children, sorry but she's trying to fill a void

She's in her twenties but acting like a grandma, jesus get yourself out and live a little WITHOUT YOUR BLOODY DOGS :)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
watched the most recent video and once again wondering in disbelief how this guff makes her a living 🤦‍♀️ A few candles, mugs, leaves and general tatt being passed of as “decor” In the last van life vlog she said she learnt that she didn’t need much and she’ll take that lesson home but here she is buying seasonal crap. Not that her idiot followers put these complete lies and contradictions together.

and she mentioned the rug being professionally cleaned😂😂 that bogging rug gets mentioned all the time on these threads so hiiiiiii Demi 👋🏻 Enjoy shoving all those cakes in your gob. I did like your attempt at claiming these cakes are “good for people coming in for a cuppa” 🙄 well fyi you are fooling no one hunny bun 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Shrek is back, and he’s here to tell demi that her editor is doing a bad job of it when in fact, she was the one who edited it. The full time influencer/youtuber everyone

I’m watching the new vidyo, and genuine question. Do people actually light all their candles around the house at once?? I’m a bleep for a good candle and my collection is vast, but I really don’t see the point in lighting them all at once. Don’t the smells get mixed up? I only light one candle when I am in the room it’s burning in, and intend to stay in that room for a while
I can't work out if Shrek is taking the p

Toilet issues? You mean their fat arses being on it or something else?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Couldn't be arsed listening to that waffling video, but I see Sean avoids showering just like Demi and they slept in separate beds. weird imo for a holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Two "mini house fires" and she has unattended candles in numerous rooms. I fear for this woman i really do. All it would take is for a dog to knock into something and that pompous grass will go up in flames. An electric burner shouldn't smoke either Demi, for the love of God girl if you're reading please take heed.

Reactions: 21
Two "mini house fires" and she has unattended candles in numerous rooms. I fear for this woman i really do. All it would take is for a dog to knock into something and that pompous grass will go up in flames. An electric burner shouldn't smoke either Demi, for the love of God girl if you're reading please take heed.
I have a cat and refuse to have candles in my flat because I am petrified of the cat either knocking one over or setting her tail on fire - not worth the risk

Reactions: 14
My cat put his paw in to get the flame & got wax on him. I put it in a place i thought he could not get to. Thankfully ok but ill not have them around pets again even with me in the room

Reactions: 6
In her latest reel, the body filter drops as she turns, so she’s twice the size from other angles as she is from the front 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aye probably won’t warn her about it either, he wants the house to burn down so they can both move back into their family homes separately

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.