Demi Donnelly #28 Demi Jayann is the size of a van, her fiance looks like somebodies nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, she’s so boring I don’t even think I can be arsed to hate watch anymore. 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The food she prepares compared to my sisters vegan food is mind blowing. Demi’s food looks like a monkey has just slapped some tit onto a plate!

this is my sisters vegan food…
Omg your sister owns Thrive! Legend.
Pmsl at the monkey comment 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You can play Demi bingo with her latest daily dose video! You've got London, pups at school, pompous grass! Just missing lounge shet and Siri Lanka..

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Rumour has it if our rich kweeeeeeen goes more than a week without bragging about how much MONEY she makes she’ll burst into flames. Plus the cringey dancing at the end gave me the ick. My favourite Demi brag was when she wrote “pay for friends house deposit” on her to do list 😂
What an absolute bleep

Reactions: 9
Can someone explain why she’s got a full shop when she’s meant to be on the muscle food plan?
Girl needs her treats 🐷

What an absolute bleep
So tone deaf to people losing their jobs or overworked in essential services struggling to make ends meet.

She is one selfish bleep.

What an absolute bleep
So tone deaf to people losing their jobs or overworked in essential services struggling to make ends meet.

She is one selfish bleep.
She probably likes those male body candles because she’s forgotten what a dick looks like 😂
Aye is defo hiding the salami 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Rumour has it if our rich kweeeeeeen goes more than a week without bragging about how much MONEY she makes she’ll burst into flames. Plus the cringey dancing at the end gave me the ick. My favourite Demi brag was when she wrote “pay for friends house deposit” on her to do list 😂
Shes not that rich if she is immediately withdrawing £198 she didn’t even know she had this morning 😂 gives off desperate vibes 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jesus Christ her life seems so bleeping boring, she may as well be 60 not 25 :/

Reactions: 13
Don't be so mean, theres nothing wrong with Demi's gravy granuwalls that would go nice with the Sundee roast that Seans mum done wus.

PS. I love her lil mirowed shelf and her autominal seasonal decor mugs. Wonder will she decorate her Kasseebo for Autominal
*Autom

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shrek is back, and he’s here to tell demi that her editor is doing a bad job of it when in fact, she was the one who edited it. The full time influencer/youtuber everyone

I’m watching the new vidyo, and genuine question. Do people actually light all their candles around the house at once?? I’m a bleep for a good candle and my collection is vast, but I really don’t see the point in lighting them all at once. Don’t the smells get mixed up? I only light one candle when I am in the room it’s burning in, and intend to stay in that room for a while

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.