Demi Donnelly #28 Demi Jayann is the size of a van, her fiance looks like somebodies nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Rumour has it if our rich kweeeeeeen goes more than a week without bragging about how much MONEY she makes she’ll burst into flames. Plus the cringey dancing at the end gave me the ick. My favourite Demi brag was when she wrote “pay for friends house deposit” on her to do list 😂
For someone making 6 grand a month surely £198 would be no big deal, she's such a self righteous bleep.

Reactions: 18
You’d think someone who does social media for a job would check if she was in the creator fund on one of the biggest platforms

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You’d think someone who does social media for a job would check if she was in the creator fund on one of the biggest platforms
You'd think!

Doesn't opting into the creator fund also suppress your views? I'm sure I remember someone saying that when it was introduced - perhaps that has changed but if not, she can wave b-aye b-aye to the views she had on there.

Reactions: 7
I just watched a whole 21 minute video of her talking about her mum putting up four shelves… I need to get out more 🙃 also she apparently “never buys crisps”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can someone explain why she’s got a full shop when she’s meant to be on the muscle food plan?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
‘I’ve got a dose’ vlog.
WTF is she cooking at the start? It’s grey:(
‘It’s that type of situation’WTAF?
It’s like she took every single trend on social media and threw it into her living room.
The ‘bukcase’ should have at least some books on it.
Have I lost the plot or didn’t she say she didn’t really care about autumn decor?
Seasonal mugs? Is that a thing? My cupboard is just full of mugs whatever season.

The dogs have more clothes then big D.
Take a shot each time she says ‘decor’.

Reactions: 14
I'm not the pronunciation police but gravy ganualls 🤣🤣🤣
Don't be so mean, theres nothing wrong with Demi's gravy granuwalls that would go nice with the Sundee roast that Seans mum done wus.

PS. I love her lil mirowed shelf and her autominal seasonal decor mugs. Wonder will she decorate her Kasseebo for Autominal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
DA4F98F5-2DA8-4064-93C2-D11D442255E7.png

please don’t tell me our cooking queen only has 6 spices! maybe i cook more than demz but six ain’t a lot right?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I haven't even watched the new video yet but the first frame is enough to make even a die-hard Demi fan (if those exist?) want to close the tab, exit the browser, close their laptop and never open it again.

Screenshot 2021-10-13 at 20.53.25.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Omg, I'm new to this tattle life haha
But those ' influencers ' that really got on my last nerve,seems to be the case for everyone in here and I wasn't just being a judgemental bleep 😂 this beauty Dems!!! OMFG..... She winds me up with her body videos.... Had a few likes on her first ever body video and now thinks she's this beautiful bleeping slim Jim vegan gluten free skinny veggie!!! When all she is, is a bleeping fugly bleeping slug 🙄🙄🙄 she seriously winds me up ... I can't even deal with her

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She probably likes those male body candles because she’s forgotten what a dick looks like 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.