Demi Donnelly #28 Demi Jayann is the size of a van, her fiance looks like somebodies nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like this is maybe Harry related. Where are all the photos from all of Newcastle’s peak gay bars hunnybuns????
Exactly what I thought! Probs didn’t offer to pay for the taxi home, heart breakin 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love that you're all still on the jodel app 😂😂😂 people ask a serious question and get an "aye" as a response hahahha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really hope they've broken up!!! Sean I'm coming for you baby!!
Manifesting he switches those dm requests back on for you hunnybun.

My money is on Sean leaving because she's ate all the cookies or it's all aimed at her dad...idk why..hope its Sean tho hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I reckon I could turn him vegan. I only date vegans. But I'm sure he'd go vegan for me. I'm hotter than demi. Like 99.9% of the population

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Reckon the posts are for the pups. She’s finally realised they’re no longer her babies but fully fledged adults who’re not pulling their weight in the household and contributing to the decluttering like she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Reckon the posts are for the pups. She’s finally realised they’re no longer her babies but fully fledged adults who’re not pulling their weight in the household and contributing to the decluttering like she is.
HAHAHAHA next step is pulling them out of private school. Ungrateful skinny bastards

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s all for engagement
Absolutely agree. She posts stuff only for engagement. She is expecting people to think bad things so that people comment asking whats wrong etc. All clickbait

Waps always posts things for attention. Shes an attention seeker. Her and nikocado avocado should be brother and sister because they are both fat ugly attention seeking clowns who do anything they possibly can to troll people. Never believe anything she says, its all fake for the cameras. Shes so easy to read like most of them. Trying to believe her own hype about absolutely everything. When people discredit her she doesn't like it. Hence why she commented on sophie does lifes page because I'm guessing Sophie did a review of that air up bottle and found that it was a pile of crap. I didnt watch the video but demis comment made it seem like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Who deep cleans their kitchen with an anti-bac wipe and disinfectant spray?! She has no clue about cleaning whatsoever 🤢

Reactions: 7
Next click bait title will probably be, big fight with bestie when he came to visit.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.