Demi Donnelly #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants to write an ebook and she can barely write anything on Instagram without constant mistakes and not checking her autocorrect 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Apologies if this has been mentioned before, I’m new to tattle life, but I’ve just read through all the Amberxwright drama and I am appalled, so disappointing. More to the point, has anyone noticed that Demi unfollowed Blair, but Blair still follows Demi? :( I feel so sorry for Blair. And what’s Drmi going to do now? Act like Blair did something terrible to her? Pathetic. Unsubscribed.

Apologies if this has been mentioned before, I’m new to tattle life, but I’ve just read through all the Amberxwright drama and I am appalled, so disappointing. More to the point, has anyone noticed that Demi unfollowed Blair, but Blair still follows Demi? :( I feel so sorry for Blair. And what’s Drmi going to do now? Act like Blair did something terrible to her? Pathetic. Unsubscribed.
She’s also untagged Blair in any photos they have together. That being said, I just checked Blair’s page and she’s done the same to Demi - not that I blame her lmao, I’m amazed none of this has been referenced on a drama channel.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I don’t know why she think she is qualified to write an ebook about being a youtuber. Her channel is a joke! She is constantly going through a ‘I don’t know what to post’ phase (I mean really, how hard is it to think of a video idea, I could think of 10 here on the spot). She hasn’t been truly consistent in months, maybe even a year. Her editing has never improved, except when she is blatantly trying to copy other people’s editing (and doing it badly). Her audience isn’t growing (and hasn’t for a long time) and it’s not even that big anyways. And her brand deals are always half assed, poor quality, not demonstrated properly or it’s obvious she’s never even used the product before. Then she always ends up making the video private 😑 (because it’s so bad). She must be deluded if she thinks she has any sort of insight into how to be a ‘successful youtuuber/influencer’.

Literally laughed in the BBC thing when they asked her what she posts and she said ‘things like fashion, lifestyle and....’ then went completely blank faced and didn’t even know what else to say. Even she laughed! Before answering ‘challenges’. Anyone who watched that last night (having never seen or heard of her before) were probably rolling their eyes. All they could mention was ‘the money is good’, ‘you can make a lot of money’, ‘on my best month I earned £8-10 grand’. All for a job that she doesn’t even know what she does!!

She’s also untagged Blair in any photos they have together. That being said, I just checked Blair’s page and she’s done the same to Demi - not that I blame her lmao, I’m amazed none of this has been referenced on a drama channel.
If you go onto Demi’s Instagram and check her ‘following’ section, it does say she follows Blair. I have no idea why on Blair’s ‘followers’ section she isn’t there. I double checked and she isn’t so maybe it’s just a glitch? Not sure.

But the whole Amber Wright stuff is honestly some of the best YT drama I’ve ever seen. With her making excuses that it was her younger brother etc 😂😂. Then when you go back and read the posts in her accent it’s honestly so obvious 😂. Those were good days. I’m sad that drama channels didn’t pick it up and everyone hasn’t gotten to enjoy the hilarious tit show. Still makes me laugh 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
What the duck was that that Poundland haul video tho 😂 ‘here’s some washing up liquid and tissues I bought.’ 💤

Reactions: 9
I don’t know why she think she is qualified to write an ebook about being a youtuber. Her channel is a joke! She is constantly going through a ‘I don’t know what to post’ phase (I mean really, how hard is it to think of a video idea, I could think of 10 here on the spot). She hasn’t been truly consistent in months, maybe even a year. Her editing has never improved, except when she is blatantly trying to copy other people’s editing (and doing it badly). Her audience isn’t growing (and hasn’t for a long time) and it’s not even that big anyways. And her brand deals are always half assed, poor quality, not demonstrated properly or it’s obvious she’s never even used the product before. Then she always ends up making the video private 😑 (because it’s so bad). She must be deluded if she thinks she has any sort of insight into how to be a ‘successful youtuuber/influencer’.

Literally laughed in the BBC thing when they asked her what she posts and she said ‘things like fashion, lifestyle and....’ then went completely blank faced and didn’t even know what else to say. Even she laughed! Before answering ‘challenges’. Anyone who watched that last night (having never seen or heard of her before) were probably rolling their eyes. All they could mention was ‘the money is good’, ‘you can make a lot of money’, ‘on my best month I earned £8-10 grand’. All for a job that she doesn’t even know what she does!!

If you go onto Demi’s Instagram and check her ‘following’ section, it does say she follows Blair. I have no idea why on Blair’s ‘followers’ section she isn’t there. I double checked and she isn’t so maybe it’s just a glitch? Not sure.

But the whole Amber Wright stuff is honestly some of the best YT drama I’ve ever seen. With her making excuses that it was her younger brother etc 😂😂. Then when you go back and read the posts in her accent it’s honestly so obvious 😂. Those were good days. I’m sad that drama channels didn’t pick it up and everyone hasn’t gotten to enjoy the hilarious tit show. Still makes me laugh 😂
Oh that’s so strange, you’re right! Must be a glitch. Yes hahaha more people need to hear about it, it’s hysterical 😂

Can hardly string a sentence together and wants to write a book 😂😂 that’s made my day so it has 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her doing her mams kitchen up was nice and all but I'm 100% convinced that she only done it so that her food Instagram account didn't look like it was something from channel 5's Benefit Britain. It always looked grubby to me when she'd show it in videos. Same with the bathroom. Actually same with her bedroom before she made that over aswell.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her doing her mams kitchen up was nice and all but I'm 100% convinced that she only done it so that her food Instagram account didn't look like it was something from channel 5's Benefit Britain. It always looked grubby to me when she'd show it in videos. Same with the bathroom. Actually same with her bedroom before she made that over aswell.
She’s been referred to as a ‘council house influencer’ on here a few times and I completely agree. Not that I’m bashing counxil houses or people who live in them, because my house is a shithole, believe me. But i can accept that it’s a shithole, and I definitely don’t pretend it isn’t. Poor Demi is desperate to look classy and upmarket, when she just... isn’t. She’s Primark trying to pass as Chanel.

• Wow
She’s been referred to as a ‘council house influencer’ on here a few times and I completely agree. Not that I’m bashing counxil houses or people who live in them, because my house is a shithole, believe me. But i can accept that it’s a shithole, and I definitely don’t pretend it isn’t. Poor Demi is desperate to look classy and upmarket, when she just... isn’t. She’s Primark trying to pass as Chanel.
Living in a council estate shapes you as a person no lie, she should own it and stop trying to be something she's not. Would make her look like she stands out rather than trying to be like everyone else.

Reactions: 9
No gossip/drama channels have picked up any of the Amber/Blair stuff as despite Dummi's high opinion of herself, she's just not very popular or relevant. Her channel is dying and she must know it hence trying to squeeze every last £ from ads and spons on both YT and insta.

Reactions: 1
No gossip/drama channels have picked up any of the Amber/Blair stuff as despite Dummi's high opinion of herself, she's just not very popular or relevant. Her channel is dying and she must know it hence trying to squeeze every last £ from ads and spons on both YT and insta.
Yeah very true. She was growing really well for a while but as soon as she hit 100k it all seemed to go downhill. Videos are really sporadic now and people have started noticing her shady goings on. I also used to find it interesting that her more personal videos (e.g. Q&As) never got as many views as challenge videos, for example. Her actual audience / subscriber base was never that engaged to begin with. Her sponsorships will be the next thing to dry up.
EDIT: Most recent example being her 'why I haven't been uploading' video - hadn't even hit 50k last time I checked, in spite of the crying-face clickbait-y title. Her luck is running out...

I do often wonder what she will do when the youtube career stops
She has blatantly admitted that her old job was soul destroying so I doubt she will go back to that

I just don't understand her, she is a strange one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.